on 6 May 2010
First class piece of equipment. I was introduced to the item by my adopted Portuguese daughter
on 10 October 2011
This arrived fairly promptly, but was sent straight back as it was absolutely awful and not in any way fit for purpose.
After managing to fit this together, it would not turn at all fluidly, but kept jamming and the grating plate kept coming out of its housing - and this was without any food in the bowl.
Would not recommend this to anyone.
on 6 June 2013
This is a good product and is exactly as advertised. The only thing is that I only used it once or twice to puree baby food and since then I haven't used it. Handy to have I suppose!
on 29 April 2011
As a frequent customer of Amazon I was very disappointed to receive my mouli (mill). It did arrive on time, but without instructions and in a damaged box. I purchased this product as I wanted to to be able to blend his food for weaning. I Wouldn't recommend this product for weaning, I am going to stick with my hand held blender, due to it's ease of use. Hope this helps.