Customer reviews

on 4 August 2013
Not much to say about it, apart from that it looks great together with my MacBook and 27" Apple screen on top.
Frees up space on my desk, just like I wanted.
on 26 January 2012
Just Mombile Mtable.
This is the most useful stand I have used so far,my macbook pro 15" fits perfectly, also it fits my drawing pad, well made, very strong and the iMac or a 27" monitor fits well, and it does look superb. If you need either close to hand yet out if the way this is perfect.
Plenty of openings for cables at the back. BUT I do have one gripe ! the rubber feet slide off if you try and drag it to a different position on your desk, I use a glass desk, and it just leaves the feet behind if lifted or dragged, that can be a pain as I then have to lift everything off to put the feet back on.
Otherwise it is a brilliant compact designed stand. well worth the price it sells for.
22 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 September 2012
I had bought this stand to free up some room on my small desk when using an external monitor. Previously, the laptop was shut alongside the keyboard and mouse, so there really was no use for it using 1/3 of my desk space.

When the product arrived, I noticed the packaging was of excellent quality. Almost on par with the Apple packaging the laptop came in. You could tell the company behind this product wanted a feeling of quality throughout. The stand itself is also of excellent quality, being made out of a single piece of aluminium and bearing nice touches, such as the drilled holes at the back for ventilation and the embossed tab at the front. I'm not 100% if it was designed to be a pen holder but if you have an Argos pen to hand, it fits perfectly (extra points for that one). There are also three rubber sleeves to prevent your desk from getting scratched through movement.

The only minuscule gripe I have with the product is that the rubber sleeves at the bottom do not stay in place when moving stand on your desk. When planning the position of the product, make sure you're happy with it before you put anything heavy on there, otherwise you'll find yourself adjusting the rubber sleeve to no end.
on 22 September 2014
Very nice construction, quite rigid, supporting the weight of my iMac 27" without any sign of flexing. Has rubber feet in grey, to protect the surface it is put on. Only bit of care is that the back support is a straight line, so if you move it toward the back of your desk, it can go past the edge. But once you put your monitor/iMac on top, the rubber feet keep it from sliding around, so it is unlikely that this would happen by accident.
on 17 March 2015
Perfectly compliments apple's aluminium product line. Yes it's more expensive than many stands but if you care about aesthetics and have already spent so much on a classy monitor or mac then why skimp out and buy a cheap horrible plastic stand when you could have this? Not to mention this is durable as hell this will last your lifetime.
on 9 September 2014
So I needed to create some space on my desk which is a quite a small desk to be fair. Bought this so I could have my tablet under this stand which gives my desk a nice clean look. The build quality is excellent, Highly recommended for anyone who wants to have a clean look for their desks.
on 4 April 2013
This is a great stand for putting under your LCD screen. The only downside is the price which doesn't make it a bargain.
on 10 September 2015
Well made addition for an iMac