on 27 May 2010
These games gave me hours of enjoyment.The graphics are great and the story line flows brilliantly from one game to the next.There are loads of puzzles to solve,of which some are a bit tricky.Would definitely recommend.
on 13 September 2011
What a delightful little compilation. I have been playing these games ever since the first one came out back in 1999, and I know every single nook and cranny of the first two games. I never got the chance to play "Path of the Dragon", but after finishing it, it is most likely my favorite of the three. If you are interested in point and click adventure games, you'll know the drill. The first two games obviously look dated by today's standards, but the third game looks absolutely stunning. Everything is so immersing, and you can almost feel the chills as you wander the streets of Vladoviste, as the Castle of Dawn casts its eerie shadow down upon the entire valley. The voice-overs for all three games sound very alike, and they most likely used the same guy for Father Arno Moriani, as they did for Jonathan Harker in the first two games. The difficult level is not grotesque or terribly frustrating in any of the games. But you have to be extremely thorough in your investigations, or you'll most likely miss out on some important clues, and there is nothing more tedious than pixel hunting simply because you did not search an area thoroughly enough the first time around. Keep an open eye, and make sure to pay attention to the dialogue.

So, if you haven't gotten around to play any of these games prior to this release, this is a most handy collection that is bound to thrill you, and test your senses.
on 14 June 2012
I was so looking forward to playing these games as Syberia (also by Microids) is a stunning series. How disappointing to find that they were unplayable. The first game stuttered over speech. I gave up and moved to the third, but found that two video scenes played over each other, and in actual gameplay each movement caused an overlaying repetition that was nauseating and unwatchable. I'm using Windows 7 but had read reviews on game sites that say this is not a problem.
on 28 August 2013
was really looking forward to this game as it had 3 games in it wow and the price was great. Delivery was good game arrived and couldn't wait to get the laptop fired up. But that was it the first 2 disks wouldn't load and did I really want to play the 3rd disk on its own no way. Contacted the maker who did contact me and suggested ways to get it working, tried but no good. the did after awhile contact me to say the first 2 games wouldn't play on my system , what after telling me to try this and that crap so no way I know if game is good or not.
on 18 June 2016
I played this game when it originally came out and when I moved out of my family home I found out my parents put all my PC games in the trash to find it on amazon years later at a great price to I couldn't resist! Great fun game! amazing price!
on 6 September 2014
Not finished this game yet but so far loving it, lots of playtime with and great puzzles, lots to keep you entertained, highly recommend
on 14 March 2015
The first game will not work with modern PCs. It will skip the dialogue cut scenes and stutter.
on 13 October 2016
Great Service, would recommend.
on 24 March 2011
Played this on Vista and its not good.The movement control with the mouse is awful,having to made long sweeps with the mouse to turn in any direction,and cannot be altered. Also the first game slows down so much at some parts in the game that i thought it had seized up,only to find after about 30 seconds that it actually moved me forward one step. The second game is no better and actually froze half way through so i cannot continue. The third game looks better and the mouse movement can be adjusted (HOORAH) but had given up bothering with it by then. The game play isn't bad,but is let down by bad software and design.
on 2 December 2016
Excellent new disc new all!!!