on 31 July 2016
Beautifully written, full of wisdom and details that you would never think about..
I loved quotes such as the kingdom story in Afghanistan....
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves reading..
Brilliant writer.
on 15 August 2017
The book came as promised In a really good condition
on 2 May 2014
I love Paulo Coelho's books and usually really enjoy them. This book was completely different and I found myself completely disgusted with the main character and let down by the author. I kept reading it hoping that it would redeem itself, but it didn't. Very disappointed.
on 7 December 2015
Overall score: 2.6/10
Choice comment: "Stands alone for sheer awfulness”
on 19 December 2012
I've always been a fan of the previous Coelho's books and I really loved the plot of this one before I got to read it. The only thing I can say is that this novel is disappointing and in my opinion, is the worst Coelho novel. Didn't get the idea, didn't like it, I wasn't even interested in what's going to happen next as well as I did not "receive" what I normally get from such novels and would not recommend it to read to any of my friends. Disappointing.
on 31 August 2015
Disappointed as it doesn't seem to be written by the Paulo Coelho that I know and love.
on 19 June 2017
NOT HIS USUAL STYLE CONTENT BUT A GOOD READ
on 10 November 2013
Paulo Coelho as his views his stories reflecting on his writing but always a good read so enjoyed this story
on 12 September 2014
Like watching paint dry so I gave up about a third of the way in.
on 20 May 2015