Customer reviews

James and the Giant Peach
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.49

on 15 October 2017
Bought for a 6th birthday. Read it to a reluctant reader otherwise let them read it themselves maybe explaining some words. Fun black and white sketches. Includes a few quizzes about the stories. Gripping.
on 13 April 2017
Just a wonderful feel good book.
A wonderful break from all the crime detective stories I have had to go through.
Smiles and giggles and lots of joy.
Put your feet up and enjoy.
on 16 September 2016
This is a great book. My daughter is 4 and can't get enough of it. The new coloured bigger book makes it more fun for the younger children and I'm sure she will love reading this to herself soon.
This is one of the better roald Dahl for younger children.
on 1 March 2015
What is there not to like about this book. Just one of many truly fantastic books written by Roald Dahl.
Every child should have these read to him/her or read them themselves at some point.

We have read a few back to our son and I think I have enjoyed them as much as he has... and I knew what was going to happen.
on 16 September 2016
We have been reading George as part of bedtime routine and can safely say it is a winner. My boys look forward to bedtime and it transports me back to my childhood when I used to read Roald Dahl.
on 5 February 2017
My 9 year old read this cover to cover within an hour, then again a few days later. She thoroughly enjoyed it
on 9 March 2017
My 7 year old has recently gotten into Roald Dahl, and is enjoying this book just as much as the others he has read.
on 4 August 2017
Great kids story, but this edition is not worth the extra vs the paper back. Poor value in my opinon.
on 3 December 2016
Arrived in good time.v Unfortunately when we got to 3/4 way through CD, the CD did not work! We did not finish story.
on 15 October 2015
Loved this book when I was wee. My eldest daughter has been getting it read to her at school by her teacher, and she has fallen in love with this book. Have bought it for Christmas, so I am sure I will have a very happy little girl come Christmas day.