Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 22 November 2012
Rachel Hore is a wonderful writer and her books are a favourite of mine, so what more can I add to previous reviews on this lovely story which is well worth a read and one I couldn't put down.
on 20 March 2015
I found this to be a very interesting story and liked the way it moved between the present day and a century ago. It was fascinating to imagine all the beautiful colours of the stained glass.
on 23 February 2015
What a beautiful writer and natural storyteller Rachel Bore comes across as. A lovely read although the ending was easily predictable from quite a way back. Can''t wait to read more of her.
on 7 April 2015
So good this book.we all have Angels and need them at times
A lovely story
that to brings your own thoughts and feelings
To reality.
Well written.
So enjoyable.
on 22 July 2013
Beautifully written. This story tells of Fran today and Laura 100 years ago. There entwined story kept me wanting to read it and I didn't want it to end. When it finished I felt at peace
on 15 October 2014
Not as good as some of Rachel Hore's other novels, very predictable in places and a bit on the slow side, not in my opinion compulsive reading but easy to put down and pick up again.
on 2 November 2016
A lovely story blending two periods on time onto one. Compelling and thoroughly charming this is sure to be enjoyed by all that read it. I will be reading more from Rachel Hore.
on 15 March 2015
A most interesting story. I now understand more of the beauty of church glass. I enjoyed the mix of art and music plus sadness and romance. I shall read more from Rachel Gore.
on 22 March 2015
A great read. Writing an intriguing story over generations, bringing it together as we reached the climax of the story, and all around the world of stained glass. Brilliant!
on 1 June 2015
The book engaged me from the start. I enjoyed how the characters developed and responded to different situations. I look forward to reading more books by this author. 😄