on 26 September 2017
I just had to own a hardback copy, having treasured the two paperbacks for at least four decades, until they were too well read and loved; and thus, even with care, now a little creased and worn with use and time. Entropy strikes again.. Now I feel less worried about rereading this masterpiece.
on 18 March 2014
On the radio, read aloud by a skilled professional, I enjoyed this book very much indeed. As something I have to read myself it's a drudge.
on 21 May 2017
Most wonderful book, every Christian should read it.
on 22 July 2017
Another amazing book by C.S. Lewis. It could change your whole life reading this book.
on 6 June 2017
Really good quality and came quite quickly
on 3 August 2016
The story line is excellent but although I orderEd a NEW copy, because of its age the page edges were rather yellow and was unsuitable for a gift.
on 15 October 2011
I had read the book some years ago but this copy was for a friend. The book is certainly funny but for me I found the extra chapter at the back very thought provoking. When you consider that Lewis added this chapter in the 1960s he couldn't have known that some of the 'predictions' he wrote, such as the lowering of standards in education, actually started to happen some 30 years later.
on 1 September 2017
CS Lewis writes theology/philosophy in a creative style. It took me while to get my head around the viewpoint of a demon (God is referred to as the enemy)
There are some thought provoking ideas in this book.
on 24 April 2017
Excellent book
on 29 August 2017
Like sll his works have read quite a few just stating this one