Customer reviews

Loved this series but lost them in a house move so I'm slowly buying them again.
Great writing that transports me to another time with a gripping story line that just keeps you turning the pages. Really can't recommend the books enough. Full of detail based on historical fact.
on 9 May 2017
The best series of books I have read in a long time. Although artistic licence is taken a full explanation of the historical facts so far as they are known, is given at the end of each book.
on 9 March 2017
I would rate this as 3 Burnt Toasts. That's how many times I burnt my toast in one chapter when reading it!. So I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to escape from the mundane world of kinds, cleaning, washing up and smoke alarms.
on 20 May 2015
Very Interesting book, not my usual read but I will definitely be reading more in this series. I had heard about Genghis Khan but this book really brought him to life in my mind. The people, their way of life and the land itself were described so well by the author that it makes me want to read more of his work.
on 3 July 2017
A terrific read. Graphic descriptions conjuring up amazing images of a hard life of struggling survival.
Fictional maybe but probably realistic with a fair amount if truth.
on 4 April 2017
Very good book
on 26 May 2017
enjoyed
on 10 May 2017
Entertaining and captive reread more than once books you can goback to and enjoy the whole series again and again
on 18 May 2017
I can't wait to get book 2
on 5 May 2016
Great adventure writer, very engaging characters.