Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 25 March 2010
Though, I found it to be a lesser book when compared to the ones before it was still an interesting and enjoyable read in it's own right. Artemis didn't seem as strong a character as before but it he did have his moments. Overall, I'd recommend the book.
on 5 September 2010
Another great Arty story. As with all time travel stories, you have to concentrate very hard to be clear who is from which time, but overall a tremendous story that helped to pass a very long car journey.

We will be listening again very soon.
on 19 July 2009
A fantastic read! I think this is my favourite book so far from the series. Everytime I thought I knew what was going to happen something completely unexpected changed things. I was gripped right until the very last page. A great book!
on 5 June 2014
Excellent products. Glad it is avialable to buy.
I love the instancy of delivery too.
Made a lot of difference to the little children at the home.

I am happy to buy other products with something similar.
on 27 August 2008
I have read each of the other Artemis Fowl books at least twice. But never once did I predict anything that happened in this book. It is brilliantly written and I read it in less than half a day, THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ!
on 14 January 2011
The Artemis Fowl books have been written for younger kids. But I find them extremely entertaining myself.
It would not surprise me if this will become the next Harry Potter in the near future.
on 16 February 2014
This is a favourite series for everyone in my house. This is one of my personal favourites.

It's witty, funny and excellently written.

I definitely recommend this series!
on 26 June 2010
I bought Aremis fowl the time paradox for our school library. I am the librarian at a junior school and Eoin Colfer's books are constantly out on loan. The children just love them.
on 31 March 2016
amazing totaly the best book i
ever saw extraordinarythebetsbets have Januextraordinarily extraordinary hkkff hjn
to good for your ass vomit
on 28 May 2013
Always written well and well structured. Good characters and there is always humour there too. A good read and they should make a film based on the books