on 30 November 2013
We had a long holiday in Ireland planned and bought the record so that we would have something to listen to if the radio wasn't an option. Well, we found the radio always sounded like Dara O'Brien or Terry Wogan, so thank heaven for Foster and Allen. We played it endlessly for a month and although there are one or two tracks that don't appeal, it's a 4 CD set so plenty of scope to listen to others that do. I found a few songs I'd never heard before but the ones I liked best and those which will remind me always of a great holiday spent among friendly strangers were the ones about specific areas of Southern Ireland. There's a mixture of country and western, sacred songs and Irish folk songs so there's variety if not exactly 'something for everyone'.
on 16 April 2015
This box set was purchased for one song. Although the song was downloaded as an mp3 from amazon / itunes and burnt to a CD for a funeral, it cannot be played by the crematorium for copyright laws. It's really is a sad world we live in, run by greedy goverment's and even greedier music industry, esp the artists. How much bloody money do these people need. GREED!
on 17 April 2018
GREAT‹(•¿•)›Very fast dispatch ‹(•¿•)› Excellent item‹(•¿•)›Many thanks 10/10+++
on 16 February 2018
Excellent value. Excellent quality and excellent service. Highly recommended.
on 11 January 2015
Bought for my mum for Christmas. She is happy with it & has listened to 3 of the CD's so far. They seem to be very popular having performed at a local venue at the end of last year. Probably more suitable to those in their senior years & a good variety of songs to suit different tastes.
on 1 October 2017
Very good product, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an item like this. My grandad loved it!
on 15 December 2016
took me back - it's dated and of it's time but that is precisely what I aimed for. A great buy.
on 26 September 2017
I love Irish records ,and arrived quickly
on 3 June 2017
Love Foster and Allen, bought these to listen to in the car
on 19 May 2016
There are a few covers on here but easy listening and I've only got the one Irish album on my device