on 13 November 2009
Fabulous set of CDs ideal for the car, Good value for money during the credit crunch.Lets have more like these Please.
on 31 December 2010
I am extremely pleased with this album of Foster & Allen, which I play more than any other albums. It is very good value for money.
on 30 November 2013
We had a long holiday in Ireland planned and bought the record so that we would have something to listen to if the radio wasn't an option. Well, we found the radio always sounded like Dara O'Brien or Terry Wogan, so thank heaven for Foster and Allen. We played it endlessly for a month and although there are one or two tracks that don't appeal, it's a 4 CD set so plenty of scope to listen to others that do. I found a few songs I'd never heard before but the ones I liked best and those which will remind me always of a great holiday spent among friendly strangers were the ones about specific areas of Southern Ireland. There's a mixture of country and western, sacred songs and Irish folk songs so there's variety if not exactly 'something for everyone'.
on 6 July 2011
I BOUGHT THESE CDS FOR MY FATHER-IN-LAW WHO IS ALMOST TOTALLY BLIND BUT LOVES LISTENING TO MUSIC.
FOSTER AND ALLEN ARE AMONG HIS FAVOURITES. SO THEY WERE A BIG HITWITH HIM.
on 16 April 2015
This box set was purchased for one song. Although the song was downloaded as an mp3 from amazon / itunes and burnt to a CD for a funeral, it cannot be played by the crematorium for copyright laws. It's really is a sad world we live in, run by greedy goverment's and even greedier music industry, esp the artists. How much bloody money do these people need. GREED!
on 11 January 2015
Bought for my mum for Christmas. She is happy with it & has listened to 3 of the CD's so far. They seem to be very popular having performed at a local venue at the end of last year. Probably more suitable to those in their senior years & a good variety of songs to suit different tastes.
on 19 December 2009
For true Foster and Allen fans. You probably have all the tracks on various albums but to have them all in one showcase set is well worth it and the price
paid was fantastic! Good to sing along-to. Highly recommended
on 22 December 2013
I like these fellas singing and the person I bought this for as a present will
I am sure enjoy it . great easy listening. been around along time but still
really enjoyable to listen to. very prompt service.
on 21 June 2014
I always thought my husband had poor taste in music, and this proves it. Some of the tracks you can sing along, so I can stand a bit of this, mixed in with some decent tracks. The things we do for love!
on 24 December 2012
Saw them live in concert recently and this was the album that covered most of their hits and I absolutely love it. 5 CDs and are split in catagories ie religous on one, county hits on another but the one I love most of all is the one with all the Irish songs.