on 30 November 2013
We had a long holiday in Ireland planned and bought the record so that we would have something to listen to if the radio wasn't an option. Well, we found the radio always sounded like Dara O'Brien or Terry Wogan, so thank heaven for Foster and Allen. We played it endlessly for a month and although there are one or two tracks that don't appeal, it's a 4 CD set so plenty of scope to listen to others that do. I found a few songs I'd never heard before but the ones I liked best and those which will remind me always of a great holiday spent among friendly strangers were the ones about specific areas of Southern Ireland. There's a mixture of country and western, sacred songs and Irish folk songs so there's variety if not exactly 'something for everyone'.
on 22 January 2017
Cheap cd set, which I bought as a gift, apparently has all the classics and works well.
on 3 June 2017
Love Foster and Allen, bought these to listen to in the car
on 24 April 2017
Ok
on 14 March 2017
i love it
on 11 November 2014
Great if you like foster and Allen and a pleasant surprise if you dont
on 31 December 2010
I am extremely pleased with this album of Foster & Allen, which I play more than any other albums. It is very good value for money.