Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.89

on 7 October 2016
Like the others, arrived well packaged, but the 'Doris Day' compilation arrived shrink wrapped, but without the attractive cardboard sleeve present on the other '100 Hits' CDs I've bought thus far. It looks kinda odd on the shelf beside my growing collection. Would be nice if someone at Amazon would pop a 'Doris Day 100 Hits' sleeve in the post. I'm sure I'll enjoy this excellent compilation just the same either way!
on 17 January 2012
Bought for a christmas present as the title of the song i was looking for was included in in the tracks listed on this album.Arrived quickly and was a great price including free postage! The CD was a hit with the brother-in-law for whom i bought it.Would use this site again in the future.
on 16 September 2011
This is one of three Doris Day compilations that I've purchased recently. This consists of 5 CD's and very well worth the money. Approximately half of the tracks are different to those I have on my other 40 CD's, although she has recorded 650 songs in her lifetime. I can find no fault, this CD has given me much pleasure. Her new release.MY HEART is also worth getting, even though it is only 12 tracks long and the lush orchestras are missing.
on 6 December 2010
I bought this after going to see "Desperate to be Doris" at Oldham Coliseum (a play by Lipservice)and I love it. Before the days of Amazon I would have had to trudge all over to try and find such a compliation of "old" tunes. It's really good quality and a great selection.
on 23 October 2013
What a great c.d. If you love Doris Day you will love this. It's filled with memorable songs and listening to it is just like having her in the room with you.
on 15 February 2014
This album always gets me singing and dancing around. I often use the music to accompany family slide shows too.
on 16 January 2011
I bought this for myself as I love Doris Day, I just love sitting chilling and listening to this album it was well worth the money.
on 8 November 2011
5 cd's with the wrong title, she certainly never had 100 hits. But,well worth buying because it does have 100 tracks including her hits, film songs & her best from the 40's & 50's giving you the Doris Day originals. Well worth the price.
on 17 August 2012
There is a lovely light heartedness in Doris Day's voice that makes you beleive she would be fun to be with.
on 1 August 2016
Wonderful well over 3 hours of music if you love Doris Day songs you will definitely want this album