on 23 December 2012
If you want to do any serious spelling, well, frankly, this wand is not for you. I tried to get it to work, but it failed to turn an unpleasant neighbour into a lizard, and gave me a black eye.

Rather than just throw it away I gave it to my grandchild, who seems to get a great deal of pleasure from it. So I suppose the money wasn't entirely wasted.
on 6 May 2013
I bought this for playtime with my baby after seeing it at baby sensory class. He loves watching the colours both during daylight and in the evening and it seems to soothe him. Although far too young to be unsupervised with it I let him stroke the fibres with his fingers. It calms him down no matter how cranky he gets. Wonderful product and great value for money.
on 5 January 2016
My 4 year old asked for 'a weather wand' for Christmas. No wonder, it is bleak out there. Anyway, this was the best alternative I could find. It didn't provide us with a white christmas but it's pretty cool all the same.
on 18 April 2012
My 14 month old son loves this wand and goes around waving it like a crazy kid (which he is)! We turn the lights off and make the room dark, to get the best effect, and he laughs with delight. The wand is bright enough to play with in sunlight as well as the dark though. Very sturdy and even though he has broken a few of the fibres off ( he's a bit rough with it) it still works perfectly. Wish I had something like this when I was a kid, toys back then were rubbish!
on 12 May 2015
I run baby yoga classes and the wand is great for sensory activities, the babies love it. However, the on/off switch is hyper sensitive so it goes off almost on its own and eats through batteries (the watch batteries that are not cheap and it takes 3 of them).
on 4 December 2014
Very happy
on 31 January 2015
Just received today. Bought as it was used in my baby sensory class. My twinnies love watching the light. Settings are a bit different and the first one is a bit "ravey".
on 16 March 2015
Disappointed that there isn't a slow setting on this - just fast flashing ones (and a still one) would be nice if it drifted from one colour to another slowly.
on 14 June 2014
It worked for 5 minutes and that was it! In the bin half an hour later. Very disappointing, would've cost more to return than it cost to buy.
on 7 February 2014
This was one of the favourites from a selection of wands. Needs to be used in the dark to get the full benefits