on 7 June 2016
Quite a good compilation of R&B hits. Sincerely speaking I haven't heard most of them, but I reckon I'm not a big fan of such musical genre and I only rely on songs that I used to listen to the radio/TV or clubs. I just wanted to have a good collection of hits of the past and I would say that in 60 overall songs, around 20 are what I was looking for.
on 2 April 2013
Great album with a good variety of tunes ranging from pretty recent to older smooth vibes.Something on there for everyone.Arrived quick.
on 13 January 2010
Great Album, I have it on in the car and I never get bored with it.
on 13 December 2009
The songs on 2 of the discs are as advertised on the packaging but the info recorded on the disc is wrong and lists an album and songs which are not on the discs, 3rd disc is ok and identifies itself as advertised on the album cover.
Have kept as the songs advertised on the cover are actually on the disc even though Windows Media shows them as being called something else.
on 27 November 2009
I bought two, one for me and another one for a special friend, everyone loves it... I keep it in my car and it comes with three CD's so you can choose what you want to listen to!!
You will never find something like this, I would really recommend this pack to everyone!
No matter where you from and what language you speak, you will like the music and everything :)
on 4 January 2010
Bought this for my brother-in-law for Christmas - he loved it! In fact all the family loved it particularly CD3, got some real winners on there!
on 1 February 2010
brought as a pres so not for me, but the delviery was speedy, which was appreciated - many thanks.
on 26 October 2009
Saw the TV ad for this last night- looks amazing!
So many tunes- will be buying this x