Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 December 2009
Apart from a small company doing cds on demand, this is the first time for ages that this essential release has been available.
While not showing the polish of Young Gods or Jam, it illustrates why the LA rose to prominence so quickly. Lots of catchy tunes, big riffs and the addition of horns on some tracks gives an extra dimention. This release comes with bonus tracks, although the sleeve notes could be more comprehensive.

Go out and buy this, along with the French re-release of Young Gods for the best of the Little Angels.
on 23 August 2011
This is a really well put together compilation of the original release of the "Don't Prey for Me" album and the "Big Bad EP", plus the single remix of Radical Your Lover and a B-side (Don't love you no more).

The version of She's a Little Angel is the original (with Toby's screamed intro) rather than the remix that saw chart success and was put on the re-release of the Don't Prey for Me album. It's great to have what I feel is the best period of the band all on one CD and with some great memory-jogging photos for those who went to see them live in the late eighties/early nineties. Clearly put together by a fan of the band, this is a great product.
on 19 June 2011
I loved this album when i was in my teens. What a trip down memory lane!
Toby Jepson has a unique vocal and the most amazing range that drew me in 20 years ago and still does so now. I would recommend all Little Angels music to anyone who likes melodic rock with depth and soul. Brilliant.
on 4 March 2013
Excelent just as good as I remembered it to be. Takes me back to my youth. Well worth the money
on 20 February 2010
great band. great cd, some of the songs on this cd for the first time. some of the songs only on vinyl. hope 2 hear more
on 2 June 2010
Damn fine album, shame they are not around anymore :(. The lead singer Toby Jepson is now in the band GUN.
on 27 October 2009
This is a must for any Little Angels Fan out there. I have the original on tape and also the Big Bad EP and have been trying to get all these tracks for my MP3 for ages so thrilled to see that it is finally getting re-released. Hopefully if it does well then the other Albums will have the same treatment.

Looking forward to getting my copy and listening to "Don't Pray for me", "Sex in Cars" and "Better than the Rest". If you love good British Classic Rock such as Def Leppard and Thunder then this is definitely a band to listen too.
on 20 January 2015
Excellent album- reliving my youth, even my kids liked it ( i did screen the appropriate ones!)
on 6 May 2010
I had this album on tape the first time it came out, but over the years and across house moves it got lost. Even my mates who had it on CD had managed to lose their copies. Then low and behold, just randomly checking Amazon a few weeks ago, this re-issue appears, including bonus tracks. And its still as great as it was the first time I heard it. Buy it and treat yourself to some good hard-working british rock!
on 28 October 2015
Great album by a great band, it took me back to my youth