on 12 September 2014
This product is way to small for a hamster. I bought one for my syrian and when I put him in the cage i had to go to my local pet shop and buy a bigger cage!! Don't be fooled on how cool it looks!!
on 18 March 2015
Not very impressed with it as some of it doesn't clip together well. I liked the bright colours but when arrived just clear plastic and grey. Bed unit is clear plastic so too bright for hamster. Very disappointed waste of money . Nothing like pictures feeling ripped off
on 30 January 2016
Received item it was not the colours displayed it was grey and orange. The water bottle is cracked and so it the lid of the sleeping compartment which is also clear so not great for a sleeping hamster. Both the clips broke when trying to clip them on. Very disappointed
on 15 November 2016
Great
on 17 June 2013
The Hamster loves it. Has plenty room to run around.
easy to clean. the water bottle is a bit small.
One person found this helpful
on 17 October 2015
Great size cage easily fits my 3 mice in, unfortunately i were missing the cage clips for the top bit, and it doesnt come with a wheel. Apart from that it was easy to put together and really easy to clean/open.
One person found this helpful
on 6 January 2014
We were told this product was no good for 2 gerbils, well our new gerbils love it. I found the tubes a bit fiddly to get together, but great product & we can add to it. Plus so much cheaper on Amazon than another outlet.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2015
Good hamster home
on 6 November 2015
Very flimsy and hard to build. The tube going down the side does not fit properly meaning constant checking to ensure there are no gaps. Had to request a replacement as the first one had many pieces broken or missing.
on 15 November 2012
My daughter was so excited to get this house for her hamster thinking the cage we had was too small but unfortunately it's tiny! I wouldn't be happy putting a Russian hamster in it. So we had to send it back & then it cost me an extra £12.30 to do this which will not be refunded! Very disappointed!!!!!!