Colour: Burgundy|Change
Price:£3.95+ £1.99 shipping

on 11 April 2017
Looks OK from the front. For the price, one can't expect miracles. The thin bit of plastic joining the two ends broke on the third use.
on 18 May 2016
Poor quality!my husband unsed it once and it's not what we expected and also he could not wear it for long as after just 2h since putting it on looked like this....
review image review image
on 24 January 2016
Excellent for the price. Looked good and fitted well.
on 8 August 2010
Excellent, bought 3 for a cruise & matching handkerchieves. Colours as pictures on screen. Delivered within 2 working days on standard delivery.
on 17 July 2010
After trying to find a whitebow tie for a wedding (whiched proved harder than you would think) I wish I'd have looked on Amazon first. I ordered the bow tie late one night and it was dispateched the next day and received the day after. The bow tie was as discribed and in good condition, very impressed with service. Would definatley recommend.
on 9 January 2011
Love this bow-all my peers loved it also, excellent quality-very fast delivery service provided-will definitely buy some other colours aswell!!!! :))))))))))
on 23 October 2013
Quick delivery and good price. Only thing to be careful of is the colours can vary even within the same colour choice which is important if you want them to match
on 13 January 2012
I bought this a couple of days ago, I got the champagne pink colour, and since it was cheap i didn't really know what to expect, it's amazing! The material quality is really good and the colour is true to the picture, it's the perfect accessory and I really reccomend getting one :)
Also, it shipped within a day and I got it 2 days after purchasing late at night
on 24 January 2012
I wasn't expecting much when I bought this, even though the reviews I had read were positive. It was after all a cheap tie....but it turns out that the material is really good, the tie corresponds with the picture and the description.
I got mine in chocolate brown colour, since I like to wear it with some blazers I have and the colours matches. I might go for a plain black one soon, since I was pleased with the quality and the delivery of this one.

It is indeed very quick delivery! Much appreciated!
on 22 April 2013
quick service very impressed, lovely colour with matching waistcoat, handy idea with the elastic able to move the buckle , good