Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 9 February 2006
It does't get much better than this. If you like Michael Buble you will love this. If you don't know his music, give it a try !
Saw him live and he did,'t hit one duff note in 2 hours. The guy has real talent and he knows how to use it !
on 13 January 2005
This man smoulders with his sexy tones. I've heard 3 tracks now and they are fantabulous and this is one hot cd.
Home - the beautiful song he wrote can't be described adequately. It is so emotion filled and heartwarming, I cried..........
Foggy Day In London Town just showcases the vocal talents of this handsome young man.
Feeling Good is how I feel every time I hear this song. It's fantabulous.
on 22 February 2006
This CD is a wonderful and you can also get to hear michael's own song 'HOME'.
Can't wait for this chap to make another CD. Vocally he is perfect - a very gifted performer.
The music on the CD is excellent - all the performers incl. his band and extra's like Chris Botti really make this album a real find.
A good mixture of fast and slow songs and very good valuse for money.
on 10 January 2006
Absolutely superb album.I'm currently converting from the typical R&B genre to Jazz and this album is fantastic. Irrespective of your taste I would recommend this album. I have read on previous reviews that once youve heard the album you need to see him live. Well I am now regretting turningdown tickets to see him. This album is on constant repeat in my car. Highlights for me are "Home", "Feeling Good","A song for You" and "Can't buy me love". I am a usual "skipper" when listening to albums, I become easily bored or unimpressed with particular songs but I havenot skipped once and must be on my 20th cycle of the album!
MUST BUY!!!!!!!!
on 22 March 2006
Words cant describe how good this guy is... You will fall in love with him too.
Michael's music doesn't easily fit into any category. My local store files them in the easy listening section but they could just as easily be filed in the jazz section. Not that jazz purists are likely to get excited about his music - they almost certainly won't - but there is a jazzy feel to this album nevertheless.

The songs here reflect Michael's mixed influences, with some songs that you would expect to find on jazz albums (Foggy day in London town, The more I see you, I've got you under my skin), R+B songs (You and I, Try a little tenderness, How sweet it is) and mainstream pop oldies (Can't buy me love, Save the last dance for me). There's even a country song (You don't know me), though Michael may well have selected it after hearing the famous Ray Charles version. The opening title track (an Anthony Newley song), Quando quando quando (a song that became a UK sixties hit for Engelbert Humperdinck, here performed as a duet with Nelly Furtado) and Home (the only original song here) complete a wonderful album.

Michael and his musicians give all the songs an easy listening jazz-pop treatment. On this particular album, my favorite track is probably Save the last dance for me, which is a little different from all the other versions I've heard but sounds great.

You might say that Michael doesn't have anything really different to offer, but there is a huge market for this type of music and Michael is clearly among the best contemporary singers within that market. While this is my first album of his, I don't expect it to be my last.
on 16 December 2005
This is a brilliant album by a charismatic artist who has such a smooth and seductive voice, you'll be listening to this over and over again!
I saw him live recently, and he is an amazing talent. You'll be glad you bought this album!
on 16 October 2005
I rushed out to buy this CD having heard, and fell in love with the track 'Home' - with its sad, heartfelt lyrics highlighting the other side of performing....
Then the rest of the album gradually grew on me. With his chilled, smooth voice this makes for very easy listening, and the 'nice' selection of nostalgic tracks this pleasant young man delivers is a wonderful relaxing performance - he obviously enjoys what he does, and is excellent for those quiet evening moments.
However, he should stick to the ballads as he wrecked the Beatles, Can't buy me love - but you can always skip the track (as I do). Otherwise, what you see, and expect, is what you get.
VINE VOICEon 12 December 2007
This is the second main album from Canadian Virgo, Mr Michael Bublé.
It lasts 49 minutes 17 seconds, doesn't come with song words and contains 13 songs:

1. FEELING GOOD - 3:57. A slow song - 10/10.
2. A FOGGY DAY (IN LONDON TOWN) 2:32. A fast, big band number with a fabulous ending! - 9/10.
3. YOU DONT KNOW ME - 4:14. A slow song - 9/10.
4. QUANDO, QUANDO, QUANDO - 4:45. A duet with Ms Nelly Furtado - 10/10.
5. HOME - 3:45. Bublé's own composition, a great driving song - 9/10.
6. CANT BUY ME LOVE - 3:15. A song with lots of tempo changes - 8.5/10.
7. THE MORE I SEE YOU - 3:48. A long intro, but it's worth it! 10/10.
8. SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME - 3:39. Up-tempo! 10/10.
9. TRY A LITTLE TENDERNESS - 4:06. A slow, beautifully orchestrated song -8/10.
10. HOW SWEET IT IS - 2:59. # I needed the shelter of someone's arms, And there you were, I needed someone to understand my ups and downs, & there you were, With sweet love and devotion, Gently touching my emotion # 11/10.
11. A SONG FOR YOU - 4:43. Excellent vocals and excellent musicianship - 8/10.
12. IVE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN - 3:40. # I've got you deep in the heart of me, So deep in my heart, that you're really a part of me. # 8/10.
13. YOU AND I - 3:55. A slow song - 8/10.

This album contains a thank you from Mr Bublé to his fans, which reads - "I have the greatest fans in the world, thanks for being there, enjoy!"

If you or someone you know adores the big band sound, or you're just a fan of fabulous music, then this album is for you.
Bublé makes all the songs on this album his own, and even people who aren't fond of the Rat Pack sound will definitely be converted!

Any or all of his music would make perfect Valentines Day / anniversary gifts,

Utterly fabulous!
on 24 November 2005
He has a voice like melted chocolate and this album contains one of the most popular songs at the moment being Home - you can't help but sing a long and once you've got the album you'll be desperate to see him live - and trust me he's even better in the flesh