on 8 July 2010
I bought this pillow when my daughter was 6 months old - having not been able to breast feed we hadn't bothered with a pillow earlier. I bought this to support my little one whilst she was learning to to sit. It allowed her to sit and play without me having to sit on the floor with her. We are still using it daily 2 months later as, although sitting independently, she has a tendency to throw herself backwards and this prevents the worst of the bangs & bashes. Unlike other breast feeding pillows it does not clamp tightly around her and so she can still bottom shuffle forwards and get herself onto her tummy so I feel it is not restricting her development. Also it is quite cute so I envisage she will use it as a cushion for some years to come making it great value also.