on 1 January 2012
As it says on the tin, it is extra large. However it is very well made and will hold loads of jewellry. If you have the space, a very good buy.
on 24 February 2013
I wanted a big jewellery box as I was fed up with having lots of trinket boxes etc with my jewellery getting muddled, I could never find a pair of earrings, just the one, or my necklaces got muddled with each other. I never found other jewellery boxes tall enough to hold my necklaces properly or big enough to hold at least most of it. I am so pleased with this buy, I've had my eye on it a few months now and waited for it to come down a bit in price. Now I have it I would've paid full price!

Everything is in there and there is plenty of room for more. I thought the drawers looked a bit narrow but my bangles watches and bracelets fit into them perfectly, there is a drawer with lots of compartments to separate my pairs of earrings out into. I like having all my necklaces and watches and rings in one place. Only slight flaw is I personally like to keep some of my special rings etc in the box they came in, but none of my ring or earring boxes fit inside the jewellery box, but this is just something personal to me and I would still recommend this product.
on 13 February 2013
My main comment is about the speed with which this item was delivered. I ordered on the Thursday and it was with me on the Tuesday. Excellent service. The item itself seems well made and certainly spacious. 4 drawers with increasingly large compartments. Two side 'hanging' sections for chains and bracelets and a separate ring box which can be used as a small travelling case. I am aware of other comments on here regarding some quality issues but I will monitor this and update the review if any problems arise. So far though, its fab.
on 17 January 2013
My husband paid £80 for this box as a christmas gift for me. When we read the discription we thought it was the right size and a good quality. when I opened it I thought it was very attractive. I placed my jewellery in it and was very happy with the spaciouse compartments but I thought it seemed a little flimsy and expected it to be more sturdy for what it cost also the leather doesn't feel or smell like leather. I then noticed the drawr fronts were lifting as they were stuck on with glue. I contacted the seller and she immediatly gave me a partial refund of £30 which I excepted.I still wonder if the jewellery box is worth £50 but to be honest didn't want the hassell of emptying and returning it as I think it looks attractive and is very roomy.
on 26 December 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife and she was delighted with it! It's a solid, quality jewellery box, which does exactly what you'd expect from such a product.
on 17 August 2012
Beautiful jewellery case, the colour is stunning! Lots of space and compartments so holds a lot of jewellery. Ring section not massive (or maybe I have too many rings!)Very elegant and classy looking product. Only one key included; would have preferred two just in case but no complaints about it and will certainly buy again from this company. Delivery and packaging excellent.
on 3 February 2013
i truly love it , plenty of room well designed and a lovely colour .Now I candisplay all my jewelley and easily choose what I want
to wear ,and best of all I can lock it and keep little hands off my jewellery. Seriously Cool !!!!
on 17 July 2015
At first glance, this jewellery box appeared to be everything I was looking for. The colour is nice, there are multiple compartments to accommodate different pieces and there's even a place to hang necklaces/bracelets. Perfect! Or so I thought...

Upon arrival, it was obvious that this jewellery box was cheaply made - a couple of handles had chipped paint revealing the ugly metal underneath, there was a lot of glue residue on the joins, one of the drawers was noticeably smaller than the others and the drawers were so loosely fitted that even the smallest force would cause them to come sliding out.

I returned this immediately.
on 2 December 2012
The description is not kidding when it says "extra large red". Very large jewellery box, with lots of different sizes of compartments for all sorts of jewellery. The main problem is deciding which one to use. Really good red colour as well. Recommended.
on 21 June 2012
Bought as a birthday rpesent for my wife. She was delighted. Very capacious. A handsome addition to the dressing table.