on 3 January 2011
I'm not a big fan of vampire fiction, but I have been downloading free books for my kindle and this sounded interesting. Suprisingly I really enjoyed it!! Have just come back from a weekend away and started it on the journey down and finished it yesterday, it is a pacy read and is an easy and enjoyable book. My advice is get it while it is still free. Would be happy to read more by the author.
on 8 April 2016
You know for a vampire tale, this is alright, i like this book and it is different from everyone. The vampire tale is old older than Bram Stokers version my thousands of years. The vampire stories is now a cliche.. BUT THIS is a fantstic read. TWILIGHT THIS IS NOT! Well done!
on 30 April 2017
Not the normal type of book I like. When I realised it was about Vampires, I was going to put it down, but continued and enjoyed it.
on 7 February 2011
Not really one for Vampire stories, but it was free, and it had some good reviews.

Have to agree with most of the reviewers that it was a really good book, a good storyline, and some well formed and thought out characters.

There is a sequel to this first book and I would have no hesitation in purchasing the sequel based on my enjoyment of this book.

It's well worth a read.
on 18 May 2017
good
on 29 April 2015
this is a good book i enjoyed reading it
on 1 March 2011
A great first novel by the author, fast paced, touching, gory in parts, a love story in others. I'm looking forward to the sequel.
on 5 January 2011
I am a huge reader (2 books a week sometimes 3) and wow, what a great read...romantic, explicit, intense and all that with a little humour! I highly recommend it! Cant wait for the sequel!!!
on 1 January 2011
This was my first book for my Kindle and was Free! I was rather skeptical. Well all I can say is I am totally amazed. 'The Blood that Bonds' was an unstoppable read. The characters are believeable and the story is fast paced. I cannot wait for the sequel 'Blood Hunt' Looking forward to what Two gets up to next.
on 31 December 2010
I enjoyed this book, a little different from your usual vampire story, but I won't give too much away. I did have a tear in my eye a couple of times. A short book but well worth reading, I didnt realise there was a sequel, I must check it out now.
55 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse