Customer reviews

Price:£1.58

on 18 August 2014
ideal for deep meditation
on 23 August 2011
Wanted something I could use to help me focus and let my mind swirl around. This works perfectly. The lack of a predicable rhythm works so well. The sound of rain in the background is perfect.
on 13 April 2014
im a sprirtualist and i meditate a lot.
this c.d is the best ive ever used during meditation.took me to a whole new level ,never before experienced.
recommended very highly,even if you dont meditate.just play it after a tough day at the office and feel the day's stress just wash away, especially track 2.
on 11 August 2013
I use these songs to create a relaxing and calm environment when I teach pregnancy yoga classes. They are beautiful and a perfect sound to meditate to
on 21 January 2015
Beautiful quality of sound, properly vibrating, almost as good as being in the actual room for the recording. I do agree that sometimes the way bowls are played can be a bit random and not exactly musical but as long as you know that, and the changes are not sudden and/or intrusive, its still a great experience and this album is one of the best.
on 26 January 2014
Bought one for myself and my brother also. We both think it's truly amazing and transports you to another magical place. Helps relieve stress, and calms the mind with the beautiful sounds it produces. Highly recommend!
on 1 November 2013
I love this music I can lower my blood pressure by 5 or 6 units by listening to this for 20 mins.
on 4 June 2013
This is a lovely CD for anyone interested in meditation, relaxation or just pure enjoyment. Highly recommended. I love it.
on 25 February 2014
it sounded like someone hitting the bowls at random, without much thought to composition, as a result, its not pleasantly musical

On the plus side, all the overtones are clearly and loudly audible, but a bit too much so, as you really want those in the way echos rather than equal to the main sound.
on 1 October 2016
I love this album and have played it over and over at home and in classes I teach . Its a great way to enable oneself and others to tune in as the music ,which is so well made, deepens your state to one of deep relaxation much quicker than usual. Its clear crisp and takes you away from yourself and troubles easily, so that you can release resistance and allow your mind and body to fully relax and heal