Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£1.58

on 23 August 2011
Wanted something I could use to help me focus and let my mind swirl around. This works perfectly. The lack of a predicable rhythm works so well. The sound of rain in the background is perfect.
on 21 January 2015
Beautiful quality of sound, properly vibrating, almost as good as being in the actual room for the recording. I do agree that sometimes the way bowls are played can be a bit random and not exactly musical but as long as you know that, and the changes are not sudden and/or intrusive, its still a great experience and this album is one of the best.
on 13 April 2014
im a sprirtualist and i meditate a lot.
this c.d is the best ive ever used during meditation.took me to a whole new level ,never before experienced.
recommended very highly,even if you dont meditate.just play it after a tough day at the office and feel the day's stress just wash away, especially track 2.
on 26 January 2014
Bought one for myself and my brother also. We both think it's truly amazing and transports you to another magical place. Helps relieve stress, and calms the mind with the beautiful sounds it produces. Highly recommend!
on 25 February 2014
it sounded like someone hitting the bowls at random, without much thought to composition, as a result, its not pleasantly musical

On the plus side, all the overtones are clearly and loudly audible, but a bit too much so, as you really want those in the way echos rather than equal to the main sound.
on 11 August 2014
I love this recording. The pure sounds lead me quickly to a state of inner peace. Actively listening to it (as opposed to having it as background sound) is instant meditation. I also play it to create a harmonious atmosphere in a room. Even after it has finished the room vibrates with a zingy energy. An excellent buy.
on 1 November 2013
I love this music I can lower my blood pressure by 5 or 6 units by listening to this for 20 mins.
on 5 December 2014
A beautifully calming experience, the sonorous resonant quality of the tones generated by the bowls and the soothing flowing effect of each piece is truly relaxing.

My personal favourite at the moment is 'Rain' but I think you could listen every day and still hear something different.!
on 11 August 2013
I use these songs to create a relaxing and calm environment when I teach pregnancy yoga classes. They are beautiful and a perfect sound to meditate to
on 4 June 2013
This is a lovely CD for anyone interested in meditation, relaxation or just pure enjoyment. Highly recommended. I love it.