Customer reviews

Price:£2.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 22 August 2016
Great eyelash glue i have now purchased 3 times and will again in the future. Nice easy Squeeze tube goes on white and dries clear I love it much better than some of the glues that come with other eyelashes. I have recommended this to my friends and family. They love it too.
on 31 May 2017
Good product
on 12 June 2017
Worked as expected
on 11 November 2014
The only eye lash glue I will use. Keeps my eye lashes on well
on 8 May 2015
Very difficult to apply
on 14 April 2017
Brilliant love it!
on 15 April 2015
This eyelash glue is the best brand on the market tbh. Used this same brand for over a year now and will never use another kind now.. The eyelashes stay on for The whole day until u take them off obviously.. The glue is so good it pretty much doesn't lose its stick :)

However sometimes when you order them the bottom of the bottle is open which means ALL of the glue is dried up BUT don't let this put you off ordering because i contacted this seller about the problem and got a new one sent straight away.. Really good service overall and great understanding :) So yeah best eyelash glue to use if your looking for a good eyelash glue.

I stuck eyelashes on in the pic attached with this eyelash glue and they lasted ALL day without needing re'stuck ( until i removed them obviously). Just to show that the glue really is good considering it holds up these heavy ass things lol and keeps them tight to my eyelid..

TIP:
When applying eyelashes, put glue on eyelash in thin layer,
leave to dry for at least a minute whilst holding in in a horse shoe shape,
Place on eyelid and gently push onto 'cement' it in place with a cotton bud.
Also gently squeeze eyelashes as if u are 'clamping' them to your real eyelashes and eyelid.
review image
on 22 March 2011
I was SO surprised to find the "one star" review, that I thought I had better add my own experience of this product. I simply draw a fine line of glue on the back of my hand, and dip (I only use HALF a strip of eye lash) the lashes into the glue, and then apply to my eyelash line. The glue goes on white, buy dries clear. Surprisingly, with reference to the other "one star" review, I have found this the BEST product that I have tried !

See one answered question