Customer reviews

on 21 March 2017
This does the job that I wanted it for in my little ensemble and met my expectations
on 17 April 2017
Brilliant thank you.
on 15 August 2013
This is a very versatile piece of percussion. One can achieve a variety of sounds using different strikers, holds, speeds, and scrape or beating techniques. The instrument itself is hardy and has a nice "feel" to it.
It is not the best shaker, being a bit feeble in that department, but it is a great guiro.
on 18 September 2013
What a joy, a very beautifully crafted, high quality instrument for the price, very impressed, and my 9 month old daughter is mesmerised by it. Many happy days ahead, along with my tambourine etc.
on 13 May 2014
does exactly what it says on the tin, very sturdy toy thumbs up from me and my little girl. fab
on 21 May 2015
If like me you are no musician but like to join in. And keep in tune easily and variably buy it. It never sounds out of place with Beethoven,
James Last,Guy Michell, you must experiments like it says it's percussion plus.
on 9 March 2016
Nicely made solid guiro. I can imagine it would last many years in the hands of a child but unfortunately I had to send mine back as it did not come with the stick!
on 20 February 2017
Makes a pleasing sound. My child enjoys it very much.
on 16 June 2015
simple and effective percussion instrument
on 9 July 2015
Great two in one percussion. Very useful

See one answered question