Price:£54.95+ Free shipping

on 26 June 2012
I have been playing serious classical guitar for years and teaching for a living (see my videos on 'arfurlife' youtube) and trust me, you simply cannot go wrong with this guitar. How they make them this good for this price amazes me.Dont even think, this is a no brainer, just buy it. You will not be sorry. i could even use this on a gig. If you have more money get the Yamaha C40 but this is twice the price. There is nothing wrong with the Valencia, its a gem.
on 21 November 2012
A really great guitar, amazing for the price. I'm not a professional player but having loved music since forever I can say this guitar has a really good sound. Ideal for beginners and amateur or professionals with no much money. Fully recommend it.
on 26 December 2012
Bought this guitar mainly on its excellent reviews and very reasonable price. I wanted to start playing again after a long absence so didn't want anything too expensive. I am so glad I chose this one. The quality and tone is superb and the delivery was prompt.

A very happy customer.
on 9 July 2016
This is my first Guitar.
I am 35 years old and I have no musical knowledge, I am able to understand how a piano works and how to play basic tunes on a piano but I never ever tried a guitar.
I wanted to learn to play guitar as the instrument tends to be cheaper than piano keyboard. I wanted a cheap guitar because I was afraid I would not be able to understand the basic of it and I would not be able to play it, so I bought this one.
Guess what? I am really enjoying it. Probably some person who knows about music would tell you the guitar is not good enough, but my opinion is that if you are a beginner this guitar is a PERFECT choice to start learning.
I would buy it again and I would recommend it to anybody that wants to start learning guitar from the scratch.
on 12 November 2015
Bargain, my son just started his guitar lessons so i was looking for a guitar with a good sound at a low price, after searching and reading reviews it seemed this was the one to buy and it is fantastic, it has a a really good sound and looks fab, well worth the money, would recommend
on 25 May 2013
Excellent quality and it makes really good sound. This was my first guitar, so no experience but its worth the money you pay.
on 12 June 2013
ive been playing around with this guitar for a few months
and it has ignited my love of playing again,simple style and nice tone....
great fun getting back into playing again
on 26 March 2012
For the price of this guitar I am very pleased indeed. For 2 quid shipping I got priority shipping and an email telling me the hour in which the delivery would be made.

Again, for the price, this is an excellent guitar. It has a nice sound, once it's tuned ;-) and I could easily have seen myself paying double the price for the same product.

I highly recommend it to any aspiring guitarists.
on 27 February 2015
I love this guitar. I bought it to learn on and it has a fantastic rich tone.
My husband had his own guitar set up in the music shop in town and he still likes the sound of my guitar better.
This is quite a small guitar and the finish looks wonderful.
The neck of the guitar is wide, wider than the one my husband plays on .
I can just about stretch my small hand to play if I try chords but for classical playing where each note is held down in turn, it is fine.
This came with a red guitar bag which is a tight fit but useful if you were needing to carry it around and handy for keeping the dust away .
on 19 January 2016
Good guitar for a learner. Full size. Cheap and reasonable quality. Comes with nylon strings which are softer than metal ones. Decent sound but if you want something nicer and robust sound get Yamaha instead. It's almost twice the price but you will be able to hear and feel difference.