Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

on 16 October 2010
Delivered already, amazing service from Amazon.

This item is superb, enables you to get in to those awkward areas with the IXO screw driver. No more rounding screws when coming in on an angle.

If you own an IXO you need one of these
on 14 December 2010
This 'Easy Reach Adapter' is an essential purchase with the Bosch IXO 4 Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver. The main screwdriver unit is quite wide and doesn't have the reach to get into awkward places easily. But with this adaprer is makes life much easier. If you are planning on using the unti to drive screws into hinges, wardrobe doors, etc, then this is a required piece of kit.
on 17 September 2016
These are one of those little things in your life, when you have it you did not now how did you live all these years without one! Must have accessory for Bosch IXO especially if you doing flat packs or other DIY work. Very handy item to get in those corners where otherwise you would struggle to get in.
I had to use it many times, we bought a lots of new furniture from Ikea, I was the person to put it all together and oh my good I was so lucky to have this little accessory, It saved me many times, when i was putting little bed side table together or big wardrobe it come handy all the time!
Or when you need to put furniture to the wall for safety purposes or it's just designed to hang on wall, this will come handy to get those screws in as close as possible to the corners.
I'm Well Happy with this purchase.
RECOMMEND, MUST HAVE ACCESSORY!!!
on 22 September 2010
This is the only place I could find the Easy-Reach Adapter to buy
as a seperate unit.This is a replacement for one we lost when flooded.
It is a wonderful little piece of equipment which my husband uses most
days in his job
on 5 December 2012
Quite often when I use a power screwdriver I have to give up halfway through the job and revert to a handheld screwdriver or specialist screwdriver to complete the job. Now I just change the IXO head and can reach eave the most awkwardly positioned screw. It proved itself when dismantling a bed recently which had been built to fit the available space using specialist tools I didn't have access to.
on 14 October 2014
I bought this together with the IXO screwdriver and both arrived promptly.
This adapter is essential for many works you may need to do at home, I bought it before to move to my new place as I was expecting to do lot's of furniture assembling...in my opinion essential and fairly priced.
on 4 March 2012
I've owned a IXO for a year or so and been constantly frustrated by the stubby nature causing issues with access. This is a must have addition. It really is a quick snap on fit and equally quick to take off via the sprung release ring.
on 11 January 2014
Really useful adaption to the screwdriver helps to reach the awkward places which often lead to rounding the screws or ruining the bits,can't understand why they don't come as standard,but helps enormously.
on 1 September 2013
If you have and IXO 3 and you need to reach into a tight corner this is another indispensable item. A lot cheaper on Amazon than other places as well and is excellent value for money for another qualitly Bosch item.
on 2 February 2015
Now, this is a brilliant gadget. Sometimes when you put screws in or worst try to get 'em out when somebody else has put 'em in, especially if they're up against an edge or an adjacent piece of timber, the screw tends to be at an angle or difficult to get to. I've found that using a conventional screwdriver, because the driver handle gets up against the adjacent piece of wood the only way, sometimes, is to put it in at an angle. With this Gizmo there's no more of that you can get right in and up to the edge. It's brilliant for taking furniture to bits and reassembling..

See one answered question