Flavour: Milk Chocolate|Size: 1.6 kg|Change

on 22 October 2014
Its a great product that mixes well. I must say though, if you don't wash your shaker immediately, it pretty must starts to reek of rotten eggs and farts. Wash wash wash. I opted for the hydro whey as i have an intolerance to lactose. Even though this is virtually lactose free i still felt the effects.

In terms of feeding your muscles. Its great and can't but faulted but back to my favourite cytosports muscle milk. I find that providers much cleaner growth with less fat gain
on 4 November 2013
I've tried pretty much every brand and type of protein shake. Without fail after about 3 days, my guts are in knots. This stuff, no problem, does what you would expect a shake to do (good to maintain and build weight) with none of the "after effects". YES it is expensive, I see people say it so much and this is my third tub so I should know. So le me give you some advice, if you can stomach the cheaper stuff DO NOT buy this as you will feel ripped off because the results aren't any better than the norm. BUT if like me, you have a sensitive gut this stuff is worth every penny.
on 25 July 2014
Lives up to the name as the best protein powder i've used, and one of the few that doesn't give me stomach upset. When it comes to things i put in my body, i like only the highest quality. More expensive, sure, but this is it.
on 20 March 2015
The photo shows the flavour is turbo chocolate, so I chose chocolate. At last, it sent me a milk chocolate flavour. I thought the flavour would not be a big difference, but after i tried it, it was awful. I am here to remind the others that the photos are fake and do not follow my mistake.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 September 2013
One of the greatest whey protein isolate products in the market as far as I experienced. The mixability is outstanding. I literally just use a fork to dissolve my serving within seconds of stirring. The taste is good, probably not the best as I tried better tastes from other companies. I would be really grateful if ON starts to manufacture their products unflavoured as I am recently trying to avoid any synthetic sweeteners. However, adding milk improves the taste by several magnitudes. The price is very reasonable, given the fact that you are paying for 99% whey isolate (means 30g serving contains approximately 30g of protein). The amino acid profile of the product with added glutamine is unbeatable. Overall, I would recommend this product for athletes serious about gaining lean muscle.
on 31 May 2015
Simply the best post-workout protein out there. ON is pricier for a reason, the results are better from a clean product.
on 13 July 2014
Item as decribed. Very quick delivery and best price I could find anywhere! Very happy customer.
on 7 November 2012
I normally use the chocolate flavour but thought I would give this a try. In my opinion it is not as nice as the chocolate but is still better tasting then a lot of the other protein drinks on the market by far. It also mixes really easily so there's no messing about when you want a quick shake
on 27 May 2015
I'm disappointed because my Product was open when I had delivered the Parcel;was without Seal.And now I feel that the product isn't correctly
on 2 August 2013
i know this stuff is a little bit expensive , but if you want the best results get it , mix it up with some hmb & zma , start pushing them heavy weights and grow.