Customer reviews

on 18 July 2017
Just what I wanted, good price and quick delivery - great!
on 9 July 2017
funtional
on 7 May 2017
Awesome many thanks, very fast service & just what I needed. I would recommend to anyone to get them just awesome.
on 4 July 2017
nice product
on 1 January 2015
Cheap and it works. Not expecting high quality, but it works okay so far
on 16 February 2015
Superb buy, will definitely buy again
on 14 November 2014
Excellent service very good value for money will buy again.
My local spares store is selling branded versions of these at £4.49 for two but I don't need fancy packaging - it's the bulbs I'm interested in and these take some beating.

I fitted a random pair into my van for use as a reversing lamp and fog lamp and both fit and work perfectly. I've also used the same bargain bulbs in my indicators and rear/stop lamps for the past 2-3 years on 4 different vehicles. During this time, I can't actually recall replacing any failures which speaks reassuringly for their longevity.

I won't be buying from car accessory stores or garages again. These are just as good and less than a tenth of the price with free 48 hour delivery. I couldn't ask for more.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 31 January 2014
My Honda main dealer wanted to charge half an hour's labour to fit a new brake light (thirty quid!). I bought these TEN bulbs for not much more than a £ and did the job myself. Like I said, I win.
on 15 July 2014
Ok, its just a bulb. However, unlike some of the ones I have bought, these ones fit well, there are no duds and it didn't leave the connection of the car scorched! I initially bought a single set to install in my car, which lasted close to a year. I've now bought a few more and installed them in other cars, again with no problems. If you're looking for flashy xenon type bulbs, this isn't them

Certainly beat paying 10x more for the same thing on the High Street!