on 20 May 2013
I like this cover, it fits all changing mats apart from the ones with the high sides to prevent baby from rolling. Easily washed and I love that there are two towelling centres and pillows for washing without worrying it needs to be cleaned there and then.

All soft and love the way it completes my nursery - now all I need is my baby!
on 31 December 2012
Bought this product to cover plastic change mat, as thought baby would prefer not to be laid on cold plastic in winter. Easy to attached with ties and velcro. Very easy to clean as simply just chuck it in the washing machine! So pleased i bought this!
on 28 October 2013
I'm very pleased with this product. I'm on my third child and have previously just gone with the basic plastic change mat. This has given the old change mat a new lease of life and gives the baby a warmer more comfortable change.
on 11 February 2013
Really disappointed with the quality of this item, the 2 toweling inserts both had substantial pulls in the fabric. Also, the cover is only suitable for bigger changing mats
on 18 October 2013
Its such a handy thing to have the spare insert with the pillow and all. Very comfy for my little one.