Customer reviews

on 26 January 2018
I'm just getting back into railway modelling after an interval of nearly 30 years and remembered these Superquick buildings from those times - when there was a model shop just down the road and Thomas the Tank Engine was the latest thing!
I bought this model recently, and remembered to get the platform as well, but am having a gentle introduction with the various sheds that come with the signal box before starting on the bigger stuff. The Roket glue works quickly and well and I've checked out Harrison-Brown's shop for future items too. I think I shall be leaving the goods depot till last, after which the weather should be OK for working in the garage on the track.
on 24 October 2016
A nice model, but two problems with it for me: 1, the assembly was nothing like 'Superquick' but could instead be considered a side hobby (which I did not wish to undertake to the required degree!). I know we all tend to like to have things immediately nowadays, but I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
2, I hadn't researched well and had not appreciated that you must buy both this and the mating platform to produce a complete station, and that makes it very time consuming and quite expensive too.
Nice ish when done though, if not ultra robust.
on 20 October 2017
This was well worth the purchase. Thank You, David
on 13 March 2017
good kit rewarding to build if you take your time.
on 8 January 2017
Good product
on 6 February 2017
Good product fast delivery will buy again
on 20 December 2014
Really good gift good price
on 1 June 2015
Very happy and satisfied.
on 25 August 2013
A tried & trusted model thats been around for years.Easy to follow instuctions,looks good on layout.Will benefit more with uptodate signswhich can be bought seperatley.
on 21 October 2014
Excellent service and product fast delivery excellent quality for price would recommend to any one