on 4 December 2010
I bought this for my 14 month old daughter and am very pleased with it. I didn't want one which was just waterproof, I wanted it to have some warmth too and this does this. However personally I would still put a fleece or sweat top underneath when used in the conditions this is meant for.

I bought the 12-18 month size, as my daughter is right in the middle of that range, and is quite tall and slim. This suit fits her perfectly in terms of body, arm and sleeve length but is tight around the waist - there is not much space for clothes underneath and I doubt I would get her into this when she is 18 months old, unless she was only dressed in a body suit and t-shirt.
11 Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2013
I bought my 18 month son the 12-18 month version of this as he is quite short for his age (82cm - this size suit goes up to 86cm) and then panicked after reading people's reviews on here saying that the sizes are quite small so I was sure it wouldn't fit him as he's on the portly side. It arrived today and it fits him perfectly with room to grow! It's a little snug around his tummy but as the sides are elasticated you should expect it to be around that area and not anywhere else. It will definitely last us through the winter and now I just can't wait to use it. Great quality and has lovely soft insulation. (But note that the legs haven't got any insulation, just the upper body)
on 3 October 2011
great all in one outfit for the winter. Cant wait to use it. Much cheaper than the shops. Very happy with my purchase
on 18 August 2011
Item was as described,this suit is of really good quality and looks very cute on,the only thing i would advise is to buy a size bigger than you need,i have a very small 15month year old and orderd the 18 to 24 months from reading previous reviews about the sizing..the size i got fits and there is room for thick clothing underneath.
on 9 March 2011
These are fantastic - we got frustrated by taking our kids out in the cold weather in what we thought were warm coats, scarves and gloves, only to have to come home again with unhappy, cold children. With these suits we have zipped them up with wellies and have been abl to play out in the cold or splash around in the rain. They do look quite comical in them,(in a cute way!), especially as I have matching ones for big and little sister.
on 23 December 2010
Had to wait an extra few days for the item to arrive, as was coming from Scotland and the snow delayed delivery. However, the seller apologised for delay, and offered me a 10% discount off future purchase which I thought was good customer service. The item itself is good value for money - not extremely padded, but expected that for the price, still happy with it though as it will keep my daughter warm, and for the amount of times we get snow, I didn't want to pay a fortune anyway. Generous sizes too, so will hopefully still fit her next winter too.
on 2 January 2011
absolutely brilliant ,lightweight fleecelined and really warm and cosy,elasticated at cuffs both at wrists and ankles kept out the icy winds during the recent freeze. Easy to put on and keeps your little one nice and snug when you have to venture out.
on 12 March 2013
Item took a long time to arrive but royal mail at fault there. Lovely item, warm and cosy. I ordered a size up for gtieibg room and it was a little large but ok to wear still
on 26 February 2013
Bought for my (then) 14 month old son, this all-in-one has proved invaluable.

Several other reviewers have referred to this as a snow suit. While it's certainly insulated, in my personal opinion I think it's a bit too thin to use in the snow.

What it is great for however is wet weather conditions. For a wee boy who thinks sitting in a puddle is great fun, this has proved invaluable!
on 20 December 2010
This is a great suit, keeps our 12 month old really toasty when he's in the backpack or on the back of my tricycle, even in minus temperatures. I got the 12-18 month size for him when he was 9 months old as he's very tall for his age, & the legs are too short now, but I was so impressed with the quality & price that I'm ordering him another one in the next size up. Maybe not masses of room to put on thick jumpers etc underneath, but I haven't found it necessary - anything much more than a long-sleeved vest with a long sleeved top & lined trousers I'd be worried about him being too warm!

See one answered question