Customer reviews

Silverline 732000 Aluminium Folding Frame Square 600mm
Size: 600 mm|Change

on 28 June 2015
Not had much luck with anything by Silverline. `For me, the brand is just the cheapest, poor quality junk you can buy. From Chisels, to spirit levels, without exception, everything I've bought from Silverline has been rubbish! Until now!

Don't get me wrong, this isn't the be all and end all, but for the price, it is pretty good.

One thing that I would say about this is that you need to really be careful when opening and closing it. It is quite stiff up to a point and then suddenly clicks into position, but your fingers are going to be in the way, especially when closing it!
on 20 September 2017
Does the job. Quite heavy, and folds out quite easily, but watch your fingers while closing- this gives you quite a nip if you're not careful! The storage / carry bag is a useful bonus.
on 1 December 2017
I wish I’d bought one of these years ago. Incredibly useful to DIYers, and quality seems excellent
on 27 August 2014
Mine is fine, not sure what bits "fall apart".
Bit wobbly but accurate in the corners, it is a 1200 mm square!
I'm squaring up a corner for a shower unit so this will be just the job.
on 2 August 2017
Very good
on 1 November 2017
sorted
on 29 March 2013
I find this to be a useful tool when setting out or testing for square its handy enough and is very easy to fold away and even comes in a nice sleeve good buy
on 4 April 2016
Works very well and great price - JUST MIND YOUR FINGERS WHEN CLOSING!!
on 19 May 2015
Very handy gadget for all sorts of marking out and not have to take a large t-square as it folds up into it's own carry bag.
on 6 March 2012
This is a really quality product; solid, well made, good hinge action, useful sturdy carrying case. I bought it for getting straight edges when cutting fabric....Umm, I think I may have under estimated the size and weight of this frame square....but that is my error, nothing to do with the product or its quality. Excellent product...if I decide to build a house instead of sewing bunting...I'm sorted for angles and straight lines.