on 3 December 2011
Super large roasting dish fits the biggest chickens and I would guess an 8-9lb turkey. Very good quality.The grill keeps the fat away which is good.
on 17 April 2012
Very happy with this purchase, I no longer have to cover my roasts in foil which often tears when sliding in and out of the oven or removing for basting, this does it all.
on 7 January 2013
This roaster replaced a 30 year old aluminium one. It's well constructed and the trivet is useful though the spaces are wide and roasting veg falls through. It cleans easily. I mis-judged the sizes - the 36cm one is BIG - it will take a fair sized turkey!!! The lid is VERY high-domed and it fills my oven. Slight quibble - the pan's lip which supports the lid is very narrow and the lid has to be positioned carefully or it falls sideways into the pan (former roaster had a lip on the lid as well as one on the pan). However, it does the job well and I don't have to use aluminium foil with the attendant leaching of aluminium into our food.
on 4 October 2013
Not something I'll make lots of use of but at those times when we have a full house for dinner, it's just the job! I got a whacking great chicken in there, with loads of potatoes and other veg and it cooked it all perfectly. It's big though, so make sure to measure the inside of your oven carefully. The offset handles helped it fit into mine snugly with about 1cm to spare.
on 29 January 2013
Good roaster, like raised base inside, this seems to help roasting and gives plenty space gravy juices.No downside to this product.
on 24 December 2013
The Roaster cooks meat well and keeps your oven clean but the quality is not good, the coating has started to wear off the trivet and the bottom of the roaster is now pitted despite the fact it has only been used about 6 times. I think we should have paid more for a better Quality roaster.
on 2 June 2013
I've never used a roaster before, but I like it. It takes a bit longer for the roast to cook, and it's easy to keep clean!