• Customer reviews

on 28 March 2017
My very old (8 years) Humax remote finally died of over use and with much trepidation I ordered a new one having read all the reviews that they work straight out of the box - could this be true - YES IT IS - just insert 2 x AAA batteries (not provided) and away you go (it takes but a few moments to become familiar with the slightly different button layout). Brilliant - and delivered to France in just 3 days.
on 27 April 2017
Not functional as a universal remote, which it is designed to do. My replaced Control, which failed because the OK button would not work, also operated my Panasonic TV. This is achieved by inputting a code number which can be found in the original Foxsat HDR manual. I used the same code that I used on my original control but it is not recognised. As far as the Foxsat HDR is concerned it works just as expected but I cannot operate any of the TV functions.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 September 2017
The channel-up button had failed on mine - says something about me searching through the channels trying to find something worth watching! The new one is perfect. No more pressing harder and harder to try to get it to respond.
on 23 March 2017
No doubt this is the real deal!
Though it was annoying to have to replace the original, it is lovely to have a functional remote again. I found no other option that gives me access to all the functions on my PVR.
on 21 November 2017
Bought as a replacement when the remote control unit which came with the Humax FOXSAT-HDR Freesat+ 320GB HD Digital TV Twin Tuner HD Recorder which I purchased in 2009 started misfiring. Perfect. I just installed the batteries and it worked better than expected since the gradual deterioration of the old unit had made me forgot how this remote control should work in the first place.
on 4 July 2017
at first worked straight out of box, but after a couple of months tv volume control keeps jumping back to pvr control. tried getting in touch with seller through Amazon but no response. No help from Amazon either - Avoid
on 26 July 2017
Although there were cheaper remotes I bought the same remote that came with the humax and as I expected worked perfectly on operating first time
on 20 September 2017
Straight replacement for the original worn-out remote, works fine, and still going after 10 months of heavy use.
on 4 April 2017
I had to buy this new Control to replace my original.....no difference at all in quality and function......very happy
on 16 October 2017
Essential as the original got trod on. Substitutes are never really completely satisfactory