Winter Songs
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 September 2017
Arrived well before the estimated delivery date. Nice cd
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 December 2014
Love this CD romantic, seasonal, great vocals and tunes from Ronan.
Silent night,little drummer boy,River, Have yourself a merry little Christmas and more.
on 26 December 2009
Popular crooner doesn't put a foot wrong - except for the 'Little Drummer Boy' (which is easily deleted from your ipod!)Other tracks are all easy on the ear and sung with feeling by Ronan.
on 30 April 2017
Fabulous!
on 7 January 2013
thought it might not be what i liked but how wrong i was i listen to this a lot well worth it
on 19 November 2009
I bought this on Monday, and have had it on in my car and ipod ever since. It is a really beautiful album with Ronan sings some great songs.

It has a very wintery feel to it, as well as some classic Christmas songs like silent night and have yourself a merry little Christmas.

Then there are some fantastic covers of Joni Mitchell's River and Simon and Garkunkel's Homeward Bound.

The first single from the Album is Stay, which I really love and there is Little Drummer Boy featuring Stephen Gately, which is an equally beautiful song.

My favourite songs on the Album are: Stay, Winter Songs, Homeward Bound, River and Little Drummer Boy.

In my opinion this is one of Ronan's best albums and I am really enjoying listening to it.
on 9 February 2010
Ronan's done a nice job creating a cozy winter mood. It's great music to listen to in front of a fireplace or when you are snowed in. It's a good selection of songs and he does a great job as usual interpreting the songs. I especially like "River" and some of the other original Christmas songs. I know I will enjoy listening to is every year for many years to come. It's one of his best and it's nice to hear when when you are in a mellow mood.
on 17 November 2009
If you only listen to one song on this album make it Drummer Boy featuring the vocals of the late (and great) Stephen Gately. Hauntingly beautiful, guaranteed to pull the heart strings.
on 26 December 2009
I enjoyed listening to every song on this album and I think it's quiet uplifting and simply beautiful. I love Ronan's voice, it's just very appealing. I think he did a great job with some classic songs like Little Drummer Boy (definitely my favorite version), Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas and Caledonia which I absolutely love.
Nice album with a Christmas winter feel for it, although I think that generally the winter meaning goes beyond the season and you can feel it with songs like Scars. Loved it.
on 13 January 2010
I love Ronan Keating and was looking forward to this. The first time I played it through I thought it was real "middle of the road" stuff and thought it was really dreary. I was so disappointed. Then I played it again and it started to grow on me and now I really like it! I don't think I would play it other than at Xmas but for Ronan fans I would recommend buying it.