Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 8 March 2014
These sheets were a disappointment - an expensive mistake. They are thin and the fibres from the brushed surface attach to any dark coloured nightwear. The surface also starts to booble after just three nights sleep. When dried in the dryer there is quite a lot of fluff from one sheet - more than would ever be expected from a quality sheet. If they had not been washed before using they would definitely been returned to the seller.
on 8 January 2011
I live in a mountainous area of Italy, where it is very cold in winter and bought these because bedding is very expensive here. They were delivered to my mother in the UK and I collected them from her in November. The sheets are thinner than I expected but quite warm and a good size. I may order a second pair later on when I see how they are in the wash.
on 20 January 2013
I cannot recommend them enough. There are no words good enough to explain how wonderful these thermal sheets are in this cold weather. Will be buying more of these and recommend them to everyone.
on 6 November 2012
Disappointed with the quality and finish- but what could I expect for the money!
Will keep for occasional use when I have visitors.
on 26 November 2012
well made very comfatable plenty of material to cover the king size bed and enough to tuck under the mattress
on 15 December 2013
Excellent service-so cosy,have abandoned hot water bottle.
Lovely and thick and fleecy,very nice colour and plenty large enough with spare capacity.
on 15 November 2013
Flannelette Sheets!
Good quality, arrived quickly.Should keep me cosy in our wintery weather.Hope I won't need them in the summer.
on 14 May 2016
Love my sheets feels like your surrounded by fur, just so comfortable didn't want to get out of bed
on 3 February 2011
The sheets I ordered arrived in a damp condition. They appear to have been stored in an unheated warehouse prior to delivery, maybe for some time and throughout the bitterly cold winter weather. However they weren't musty or I would have had to send them back.
on 22 October 2015
Good value and right size - will be ordering some more.