on 10 December 2013
A most useful and in my opinion,necessary item if one needs to remove the earpiece frequently as i do.A solid and well made case with a firm magnetic clasp and belt clip,stamped with the makers trademark and has a look and feel of substance about it,well worth the money.
on 19 April 2011
No point writing a lot about such a small item.

It was delivered quickly and is excellent for the purpose for which it was designed.

It protects the earpiece snuggly, has a natty magnetic clasp that holds the flap down and secure but easy to flip open.

There is a pocket clip that is adequate although, I don't use it because it could be removed or knocked off a belt with out my noticing it and it would be quite bulky in a shirt pocket.

Nicely made, looks good.

Thoroughly recommended.
on 13 September 2011
i have used this case for a number of months and it well made and clips very easily to the belt. the main point is the bluetooth headset fits perfectly and you can remove and replace the bluetooth easily. compared to some reviews this is a simple product but worth mentioning
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 September 2016
Plantronics Spare Carry Case for Voyager Pro/Pro+ Bluetooth Headset

I bought this back in 2012 to protect the headset when not on my ear at work. Still got it, still use it, even if it looks a bit worse for wear.

The case is purpose designed for the Voyager Pro, and the headset fits perfectly into it, with the mic boom folded away.

It is a softcase and not a hardshell case, made of leather with a magnetic catch on the front and the makers logo. There is a belt clip on the rear, which

will keep it on your belt if you are not too hashy with it, but it's also fine for the pocket.

Not much else to say realy. It does excactly what it was designed to do, and it has protected my bluetooth set for 4 years. Maybe time to upgrade ?

Would I recommend to friends and family... yes
Would I buy again ... yes

Thanks for reading, and I hope some information was useful.

It is was, I'd appreciate a click on "yes" against "Was this review helpful to you" below.
on 6 March 2015
Had one of these for nearly four years now and despite putting through some serious abuse with it sitting on my belt day in and day out, it's still doing the job of holding and protecting my Voyager Pro. Looking a bit worse for wear now so as I've just upgraded to a Voyager Legend, thought I'd replace the case at the same time. Very nice looking with a secure belt clip and flip top magnetic closure..... I wonder how long this one is going to last....!!!
on 19 October 2012
I have purchased the case for my platronic headset. The item looked nice and made of good quality materials, arrived on time and as expected. While purchasing I saw what clip the case has, but was hoping it will fit well on my belt. Unfortunately this slide clip for holding the case on one belt was not holding it well enough on my trousers. I was loosing it all the time and after several days just stopped using it being afraid of loosing my headset.
on 5 July 2012
The carry case is very good, when i am not using my ear piece it is in the carry case, the case is easy to use and hard wearing too, plus is very smart..... does what it says plus more, if i never got this carry case for my plantonics pro hd bluetooth headset it would be smashed up and on to my next 1 and more..... so it is a must get me one with headset or you will be paying more cash out which is not good..... 5 stars again from me !!!!
on 27 October 2014
I've had two of these now. I always struggled to know what to do with my bluetooth headset when I didn't have it in my ear. Dumping it in my bag or in my pocket didn't ever work very well but after I got a voyager headset I discovered this great carry case. I would not be without it and actually would buy a voyager headset simply because I knew I could use it with this fantastic carry case and not leave it in the bottom of my pocket.
on 25 November 2011
Fits perfectly, and comes with illustrated instructions how best to fold headset to make a snug fit. The headset fits beautifully, just the right tension in the grip, and the case snaps shut with a magnetic close. Includes a belt clip. Very plasticky though which is why I dropped a star from the rating, but all in a great case which will protect a great headset.
on 20 March 2013
The headset fit well inside the case. The mouth piece is safe from stress forces and there is little chance of any buttons being push. However, the headset does have to be folded up to fit and thus unfolded to answer calls if that is the way you want to use it.

See one answered question