on 28 March 2017
Good quality chrome plated dish. Has a drain hole in the middle to stop soap getting soggy. Fitting is quite straight forward. You have to drill 2 holes for the backplate to be attached to the wall then a grub screw tightens the dish to the Plate. *( allen key supplied but this actually snapped on first use )
**top tip ***
If drilling into tiles place masking tape on tile and mark holes out onto this. This will give the drill something to "bite" onto and stop drill slipping.
Do not use hammer action when drilling through the tiles as they will crack quite easily. Also, make sure you use tile and glass drill bits if you can ( masonry bits can be used also )
Buy this with confidence as it is great quality product.
on 2 January 2016
We have had one of these (and the matching toilet roll holder) in our cloakroom for the past couple of years. It's very good quality (especially considering the price, but even without taking that into account). So we bought another one as a Christmas present for my parents-in-law. Our towel ring has had two young children regularly tugging it and it remains doggedly in place and looking as good as new. Very pleased. I've also bought light pulls from the same range recently, and they look to be of the same high quality.
on 29 July 2016
Ummm, not sure as the rail I've received is NOT as photo!!! No white features just plain. Still looks nice but it's the principal right? I may return it. I can't see a way of contacting the seller.
review image
on 27 August 2015
Product illustration does not make it clear that there is a hole in the middle of the dish (from the photo I thought it was a recess), presumably to allow water to drain off the soap. If I'd used this dish in the bathroom for which I bought it then there would have been soapy water draining onto the ceramic tiled floor creating a slip hazard - I can't mount it over the wash hand basin because the wall above the basin is glazed with a mirror.
on 25 December 2011
this double towel rail was purchased for my kitchen to hang a small handtowel and teatowels on. it arrived within good time.

it was a lot flimsier, lighter and cheap looking than I expected. the wall fitting for it was a bit fiddly and the instructions were pretty hopeless, however it's on the wall and has been for a few weeks and has stayed there! However I would not want to risk hanging anything with any weight on it for example large bath towels/bath sheets as I don't think it could take the strain. in my opinion it's not really big enough to hang substantial towels on but is fine for teatowels etc.

If I had ordered it for my bathroom I would have returned it.
on 2 January 2016
Great quality. We have had one of these (along with the matching towel ring) in our cloakroom for the past couple of years and it looks great. So we have just bought another one (and another towel ring) for my parents-in-law's cloakroom. It's withstood two young children hanging off it, and does the job perfectly. I've also bought the matching light pulls and they look good too. I would certainly recommend it, especially for such a good price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 February 2018
Looks smart and well made. Main bugbear is fittings - you need to be very careful in following instructions to ensure holes are drilled to correct depth and critically they are vertically aligned otherwise the metal fittings wont hold the shelf correctly - there is no lateral movement possible on the mounting bracket. Done correctly and all is good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 January 2014
Another great product from croydex.The quality and design really adds to the general feel of the bathroom....very reassuring to know it will not start rusting and flaking in a few months. Would always recommend these products with absolute sincerity.
on 22 October 2016
Nice robe hook very shiny and very well made it's solid . The hook is fastened up in my new shower and looks great. It's easy to hook robes onto it and to remove them. Highly recommend this item
on 11 July 2016
Wanted to give my bathroom a lift without the expense. So I choose to replace all the fixtures and fitting from tarnished brass to chrome. Very well priced and good quality. I fixed to the wall as per instructions but with a little help from some bonding just to make sure.