Customer reviews

Croydex Westminster Towel Ring, Chrome
Style Name: Towel Ring|Change

on 27 August 2015
Product illustration does not make it clear that there is a hole in the middle of the dish (from the photo I thought it was a recess), presumably to allow water to drain off the soap. If I'd used this dish in the bathroom for which I bought it then there would have been soapy water draining onto the ceramic tiled floor creating a slip hazard - I can't mount it over the wash hand basin because the wall above the basin is glazed with a mirror.
on 2 January 2016
We have had one of these (and the matching toilet roll holder) in our cloakroom for the past couple of years. It's very good quality (especially considering the price, but even without taking that into account). So we bought another one as a Christmas present for my parents-in-law. Our towel ring has had two young children regularly tugging it and it remains doggedly in place and looking as good as new. Very pleased. I've also bought light pulls from the same range recently, and they look to be of the same high quality.
on 27 February 2017
I bought these to replace two Croydex soap dispensers installed after a bathroom refurb 6 years ago. The original dispensers had a metal plunger/spout mechanism which we now realise reacted with the anti-bacterial soap and gradually corroded. The Westminster dispenser has a plastic plunger/spout which, while not appearing as "posh" as its predecessor should be able to withstand the rigours of today's liquid soap.
The dispensers are about the same size as the ones they replaced being about 60mm in diameter so fit into the brackets supplied with originals and spared me the need to replace the brackets as well.
on 11 July 2016
Wanted to give my bathroom a lift without the expense. So I choose to replace all the fixtures and fitting from tarnished brass to chrome. Very well priced and good quality. I fixed to the wall as per instructions but with a little help from some bonding just to make sure.
on 2 January 2016
Great quality. We have had one of these (along with the matching towel ring) in our cloakroom for the past couple of years and it looks great. So we have just bought another one (and another towel ring) for my parents-in-law's cloakroom. It's withstood two young children hanging off it, and does the job perfectly. I've also bought the matching light pulls and they look good too. I would certainly recommend it, especially for such a good price.
on 22 October 2016
Nice robe hook very shiny and very well made it's solid . The hook is fastened up in my new shower and looks great. It's easy to hook robes onto it and to remove them. Highly recommend this item
on 28 March 2012
Great item. Heavy and well built, it was easy to install and looks great.
The arm swings a full 180 degrees so you can position it facing left or right as required.
I use it as a small towel holder and it works just fine.
on 27 February 2017
The design is good but the material is poor. The chrome is starting to break awayfrom the base material. The base material looks as if it is crumbling. I do suspect it was made in China, as most things are. What is most disappointing is that Croydex was a name of quality.
on 24 February 2016
Really sturdy item bought to replace one that my bathroom fitter fitted incorrectly so rendered it useless. This is a quality product & was very easy to fit. Fortunately the screw holes I already had fitted perfectly with the new back plate. The screw holes are about 1 inch apart & are vertical. The holder looks very smart & I'm very happy with it.
on 9 December 2014
Just had the bathroom and downstairs loo refurbished. Nowhere to hang towels. We have now. I bought two and fitting them was easy. I know that they come with all required fixtures, but so did our old bathroom mirror - probably recycled into a milk bottle of similar! To prevent these towel rails from moving I used overkill with the screws. The look great and are NEVER going to move |EVER. The supplied fittings are absolutely fine by the way!