on 16 December 2010
Bought product as our new daughter wouldn't settle in the bouncer we had from our first child; reviews suggested this was the comfiest/best bouncer people had tried.

While it is a lovely, well made product our child did not settle for a minute in it and I sent it back the same day. The catches that you fasten to keep the child in were also a bit awkward. Lastly, says it is good up to up to 29lbs/24 months, so I thought, great, we will get plenty of use out of it. Well, my daughter is only four months (a fairly tall 4 months, I will grant you, but still within the usual parameters) and her head is nearly at the top, so doubt if it would even last a year.

Went back to using our old bouncer and she eventually settled with it, so glad we returned pricier, new product.
on 5 February 2012
I wasn't going to buy a bouncer for may latest baby as we have had many before for our other children and the were flat on the floor by 3 months. Lucy really enjoyed sitting up to settle so I caved and bought the BabyBjorn Babysitter Balance. After a lot of searching this was th only one that claims to be useable past 6 months (so in reality I hope it to last until she is 6 months.) It is very well made and Lucy loves it (as do my arms!) It folds nice and flat for storage and adjustable which is a nice feature. It would have received 5 stars if it was not so expensive.
on 1 June 2014
Best bouncer ever. Very easy to clean and supports baby beautifully. Both mine loved it. Pricey but DEFINITELY worth it, once finished with will sell for good price.
on 25 July 2011
Its a good item, although the cost is way more than the others in the market it actually has 3 settings and convents into a bit of an upright seat for toddlers.
on 18 April 2009
Very practical chair from every respect. Great for baby and great for mum and dad too. It's comfortable and she loves being in it - it's super easy to get her in and out too. No need to fiddle about with straps etc as baby just slips right in. Best part - fabric whips off in seconds goes straight in the washing machine, washes beautifully and is dry in hours. If you're going to buy a bouncy chair buy this one!
on 12 March 2009
We bought this bouncer for our newborn, with a view to growing as he does. It has three height settings, a machine washable cover, that is also reversible if you fancy a change. It is finely balanced so that even at his stage our son's movements initiate bouncing - occasionally it seems the only thing that will settle him. Yes it is more expensive than other bouncers but we feel well worth the money.
on 19 October 2009
This is our second bouncer chair, the first was quite basic and my daughter was never really comfy in it, especially when she was a new born. However, this chair is great. My son was fine in it from when he was born, he was really comfy and secure. He enjoys it now he is bigger and can bounce himself, and my daughter who is three and below the maximum weight also likes to sit in it. It is a really good quality item that really is suitable from birth upwards. Expensive but worth every penny.
on 16 March 2011
I bought this item for my nephew when he was born mainly because it had such rave reviews! I am very pleased I had chosen it. Other rockers are indeed prettier and lower in price but this is great quality, comfortable for babies from newborn to 2 years and easy to travel with as it folds down. The colour is practical and the material is organic and soft and will be cool in the summer. The only down side is that the toy that fits with it is a bit too expensive and I couldn't afford both.
on 21 October 2013
We bought two baby bouncers prior to this which didn't offer our daughter any stimulation or support. We ordered this two weeks after our daughters arrival and she has been using it from a couple of months old till now (nearly a year). It's so easy to wash and provides my daughter with ideal support at adjustable heights when she is in the most liveliest of moods to sleepy bounces. I personally wouldn't recommend use over a year as I find our daughter needs more support
on 3 June 2012
I have to admit that I bought this based on the reviews and, of course, I did not regret it! It is our son's favorite spot since he was 4 months-old (it is not very suitable for earlier months) and for me it is an ideal place to leave him exercising both his legs and hands (hands if you also buy the wooden toy, I did and I find it really useful). Go ahead and buy this if you like organic stuff and not the usual plastic ones! It is so nice!

See one answered question