on 2 January 2017
I live in a maisonette which has a shared path running only the one side, this also runs passed my bathroom window and to date I have always had to keep the blind closed despite having frosted glass, you could still see when someone is in the bathroom.

I purchased a roll of the mirrored film, measured the window pain (twice - measure twice, cut once) It was surprisingly easy to put up, just follow the instructions and ensure the window is very well lubricated, this allows you to slide the film into position with minimal effort, then, using a window squeegee, I simply squeezed out all of the water and left it to dry, no air bubbles or kinks in sight.

I have to admit it was quite a leap of faith after all this time to shower with the blind open, my daughter refused to until I sent her outside and I stood in the bathroom, even with the light on during the day it is impossible to see anything or anyone inside, she is now happy that the film works 100%, and so am I, I now have natural daylight in my bathroom for the first time in two years, and the peace of mind that we have complete privacy in our bathroom.

Thank you Evowrap for supplying such an amazing and useful product, I recommend it to anyone who has privacy problems.
19 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 22 February 2017
I wondered weather this Silver Reflective Film would be what we needed and I am so glad that I sent for it. The delivery was very Prompt and it fitted well following the instruction. a squeegee is recommend it looks Brilliant I have recommended this product to many of my Friends Thank you P.J.E.
4 people found this helpful
on 10 February 2017
It makes the window darker than I would prefer and I'm finding it doesn't want to stick to the window. I'm going to try a little picture glue in the corners to see if that can provide additional support. I do keep my house very warm and it's been snowing so perhaps the temperature extremes have given it trouble.
on 19 July 2017
Easy to fix by following the instructions, although you will need to order an applicator.
Be careful not to cut the film too long though as the roll of film is only as long as it says on the package.
on 17 April 2018
Had this item already in place but the window got broken so had to replace it. Needed the reflective film to get the window back as it was. This film is a must, for privacy and security. Recommended
on 17 July 2015
Used this to transform a redundant glazing unit into a mirror for my garden and it did a good job. However, had great difficulty finding the instructions inside the tube and extricating them. Would have been far easier if they had been rolled up inside the film. I did the work single handedly and carefully watched several videos before attempting to apply it. Despite cleaning the glass thoroughly as advised I still found bits of dust beneath the film once it was applied - but for my purpose this didn't really matter. I would certainly use this product again, but the next time will clean the glass far more carefully before applying it and get someone to help me.
on 3 July 2017
Excellent product if you take your time to install. Really good. Reflects heat, stops prying eyes and reflects other properties security lights 👍
on 21 June 2015
Works extremely well at blocking overwhelming heat entering my house from my orangery during summer.
Reflective effect tops working if you turn on a light that makes the room brighter than the sunlight outdoors. (As expected)
on 15 February 2017
it's not complicated to do the screening as long as follow the instruction(some people also put the instruction on youtube) Not sure about the effect cause we're using for third floor window.
on 28 August 2013
I find instructions very hard to follow, and these are no different. But once you've had your first go its surprisingly easy and I'm very pleased with the results. I've even gone all creative with the left overs, cut into musical notes shapes and put them on my bedroom window, it looks amazing!