on 25 April 2017
I lost my copy years ago but thanks to you I now have black and white as well as colour. wonderful value. im so pleased
on 4 January 2018
I was really concerned the colorised version would be a mess but it really improves the contrast and detail, if you’re thinking about ordering do not hesitate... all we need is a Dolby Atmos soundtrack now ;)
on 23 August 2017
Love this film, downloaded it onto my tablet and watched it during a flight to Portugal, just me and this wonderful family favourite :)
on 9 January 2018
What a tear jerker and what a lovely film. One for Christmas time to watch when all the TV schedules go array. Highly recommend it,
on 8 January 2018
All time classic. We will never tire of this film. Great characters, great actors, great lines. Blu ray quality is excellent. This disc has the original black and white version and also the superbly colourised version. A must-have for the Christmas films collection!! And don't forget - every time you hear a bell ring.............
on 19 April 2017
Fantastic, exactly what I expected too! Prompt delivery as well, would definitely recommend 😊
on 27 December 2017
Despite being a film buff I had never watched this film, but I loved it. Ideal for some quiet recovery time during the holidays.
on 5 January 2018
I ordered the colourised version but got the black and white one and it only played for 19 minuets
on 17 January 2018
life in this is just the way they try to tell you - all the experts - that it never was.
on 9 December 2017
Saving this to watch on Christmas Eve, I love the b/w version so will probably love this.