Customer reviews

Price:£23.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 20 March 2013
I just wanted to say that I am in love with this for my daughter and she is going to too, I will be buying more from this range they are soooooooocute
on 30 December 2014
Great, bought for two children ages two and three. They loved the sets played with them all Christmas Day. I also have the picnic set which is also fantastic.
on 2 December 2013
Really disappointed. Description was not clear - there is no 'real' make up in the box. All fabric items. Bought for my 2 grand daughters - I will need to buy something else before Christmas. Probably reall make up to go in the case!