Customer reviews

8 Shot Caps 20 Rings Per Card
Size: One Size|Colour: multicoloured|Change
Price:£2.33+ Free shipping

on 24 September 2014
Other reviewers have complained about not getting much 'bang for their buck'. However, I found ,my caps to be pretty reliable.

There is a small variation in the amount of powder in each cap - some create loud bangs with flames and others are a bit of a softer pop. However, I've had very few that either haven't fired or have been unacceptably weak (on average fewer than one dud per ring). Even the quieter caps are still pretty loud.

I was initially hesitant to order, but wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
on 12 May 2014
They are caps and they bang. That's it!

My little lad and I have got 12-shot cap guns. I read reviews that said the 12-shot ring caps were disappointing and I saw a YouTuber suggesting that you cut the 8-shot rings and use them instead. So I bought these and did that. Genious.

This approach makes loading the gun a bit more of a faff, but that is not the fault of these caps.

And these buggers are loud. In the whole set of 20 rings I think a small handful of caps failed to go off first time, which I call negligible.

I would buy these again.
on 17 June 2017
Ring caps come in two sizes - 8 shot and 12 shot. These are 8 shot. They fit the cap gun well, and they are very loud! I'll be buying these again. There's a little bit of (lovely smelling) smoke, and a flash too.
on 8 September 2015
Most of the caps created a loud, crackling bang and spark as expected except from a few which is no biggie.
They are the load East caps I've owned and very reliable unlike some other brands I've used which only create a small pop and no spark whatsoever.
Best on the market and well worth the cash!
on 27 October 2013
Item arrived well with forecast.

Works well - better outside than in - due to the cap smell (but appears safe enough to use inside).

The only reason I rated as 4 not 5 is that you tend to get one really good bang per cap ring. Would be good if all did the same.

But that said still a good item for the price.
on 23 January 2014
We didn't get the ones as advertised, but were the same make with more caps, so a bonus. They make a really loud bang, but some don't go off and you need to move them around. My son has a good metal cap gun and i think that helps and he's pleased with them.
on 5 July 2017
Better than most other makes these go bang rather than phut
on 8 May 2017
These are noisy and do the job. I had these in the 80's before health and safety went mad. The modern ones sound like a mouse fart and you'll be lucky if half go off. Get them for the bang and smell. Brings back happy childhood
on 5 April 2017
Better to buy more in quantity
on 7 November 2013
Bought these based on reviews but in the end did not let my six year old use them. Found the bang very loud and spark from side of gun too much of a concern. Let my 14 year old use them as hopefully, he can keep them away from ears and faces. Will not buy again.