on 3 November 2011
Having purchased a pack of these spoke reflectors one afternoon, they were delivered and installed on my bike the following morning! They simply clip, very snugly, to your spokes, and there is no movement on the spokes while in use. I was amazed at how light they are too. They must add a few grams at most to your bike when installed, less if you install on every other spoke as some other reviewers have suggested. While riding, I can honestly say that I felt no difference to the handling at all. It was like the reflectors weren't there. And, when night falls, they blaze brightly under any light source that catches them, transforming a turning wheel into a brilliant disc of solid light. As a driver, I find that reflective strips show cyclists more clearly at night than some lights and fluorescent coloured jackets. With these on my spokes, I'll feel much safer on my two-wheeled winter commutes.
on 15 January 2010
Fantastic reflectors, they are barely visible in daylight, when they are not needed, but they make my wheels light up incredibly at night. They are visible froma significantly wider angle than the standard wheel reflectors but they are also much safer, with no chance of them causing damage if they do come loose. Unlike standard wheel reflectors. I have used 12 on each wheel, so the pack of 72 will do three bikes. Superb.
review image
on 22 November 2010
These are quick and easy to fit to the spokes of your wheels and definately help make you more visible to other road users.

One pack of 72 was enough for all the spokes on my front and back wheels - but you could put one on every other spoke and then do two bikes with one set.
on 3 January 2012
I cycle in the dark a lot (as we all do these winter months) and I am always looking for stuff to make myself a little more visible to other road users. Well, these little babies don't half work! Clipped to each spoke on my front wheel (the pack gives you enough for both wheels), I now look a little like something out of Close Encounters and was tailed by a couple of Tornado jets for several miles the other day (I jest). Bear in mind that they principally provide visibility from the side, so they /compliment/ a good set of bike lights. They do NOT remove the need for lights.

They attach easily and are very secure - I have ridden many miles off road this year with them attached and I haven't lost a single one.

UPDATE
======
Now the dark mornings/dark evenings season is ending and we can look forward to months of daylight cycling I can report that, happily, I haven't been run off the road once (yet)! These spoke clips obviously work!
on 27 April 2013
These strips were easy to fit and will make us more visible from the side at night. Having had a couple of near misses in traffic in the dark, despite good lights and reflective clothing, these can only improve safety. Highly recommended.
on 25 February 2013
These are a cheap easy way to make your bikes much more visible from the side at night. The clips are stiff little tubes which click over your spokes tightly and don't slip around so you can control exactly where you want them.
They seem very well made and I trust 3M Scotchlite's reflective properties more than some copycats.
Anything we can do to help unobservant cars to see us on the road is a good thing, and these add no weight or hassle, do not need batteries and do make a real difference.
They seem to glow silvery even in dim daylight not just at night.
on 13 November 2015
These give excellent visibility. Everyone always remembers lights front and back but doesn't realise you are still invisible from the side say crossing a junction or round about. Very dangerous. These eliminate that problem.
on 13 May 2013
Makes a huge difference for your bike to be seen. Even though you can't see any reflections while on the bike, you can make sure that that all the lights from cars, streetlights and shops are reflected by this. Also, makes you better seen even during the day.

Worth recommendation.
on 13 December 2011
These little clips are good (somehow I thought they would be made of more flexible material but actually it's hard plastic), they fitted well to the spokes of my hybrid and provide good extra visibility.

Being reflective they will only "work" when car lights shine straight at them, they are not very visible otherwise.

Arrived well (packed with some extra items so cannot comment on packing).
on 23 July 2013
don't hesitate buying those small but very bright leflectors. at first i was afraid that it might slip from the spokes but never did. very good quality.just clean them form time to time for the dust to come off.