on 7 December 2017
Item arrived, though I had anxious wait from my own side, as I was using new courier system from Nth Ire to Rep.... no fault to seller!
Arrived new & unopened, as purchsed, all in tack& working fine so far.
Impressed by a note inside from Seller, with rapid contact nos., in case all not right!... top class!
on 2 December 2017
You can never go wrong with this! Can't recommend it more highly.
on 22 July 2017
Great - as described, in time and as described
on 5 March 2014
Bought this for my sister for her Birthday some years back and she still plays it every now and then. A great family console.
on 2 July 2010
I am so glad that we purchased this item, it's fun, easy to use and great value for money. We have had hours of entertainment on it and although I am nearly 60 I found it simple to set up and not too technical.
on 17 February 2015
Bought for niece and nephew made there Christmas
on 3 June 2017
perfect
on 5 May 2017
Very happy with it!
on 18 October 2017
Excellent
on 20 December 2009
As we have just retired we wanted to keep mind and body active especially through the winter months. We have had a lot of fun and become very competitive. I especially recommend the Wii Fit + to any elderly people wanting to keep themselves in good shape.
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse