Style Name: Table Lamp 3|Change

on 12 July 2012
Don't get me wrong. That pattern is even more gorgeous when you see it for real. It was easy to fit and takes up to three bulbs for plenty of even light and it looks much better quality than the price the local lighting shop were asking (190) let alone the Amazon price. An easy five stars were it not for the following schoolboy errors:
1 As another reviewer discovered the extensive lattice of amber glass in the photo is actually much more of a blue.
2 the bulb holder arrangement does not accommodate standard format compact fluorescents. You'll need to find bulbs the same size and shape as old fashioned tungsten filaments. Which eventually we did, so don't be put off.
on 27 January 2013
This looks lovely when up if one thinks of jewel like glowing illumination rather than a light to read by. It's hard to believe that there are 120 watts inside. And it is definitely blue not amber. Happily having read other reviews we didn't mind whether it was amber or not as we could use it in 2 different rooms. But why show the wrong colour on the website?

Again having been warned, we were prepared yo search for the old style 40w bulbs, and found them. But why not indicate a low-voltage alternative to make life simpler?

So a lovely product marred by poor communication that could easily be rectified. That apart we are well pleased. And recyclable packaging too!
on 12 January 2012
This pendant uplighter looked perfect for the intended room . However when it arrived it was a completely different colour from the one pictured . Instead of being predominantly browns and oranges the one we received was dark blues and purples .
I don't think the quality of the item is in doubt but there should be a choice of two colours when ordering . The one we received definitely being a variation in colour from the advertised one .

I am in the process of returning it and hope that the original one in the advertised colours is still available so I can swap them round as I would still like to purchase the one in the picture .

I am not a regular complainer and this is the first time I have gone through the returns process with amazon as they are usually totally reliable , but not in this case . I would suggest when ordering you make it clear that you are looking to purchase the one in the picture shown and not the blue/purple variation .
on 6 June 2011
I read some reviews on this lamp that were not that good, however I am absolutely delighted with this lamp, it fits perfectly in my cottage and I fully intend on getting wall lights and lamp shades to match .
on 7 December 2014
LOVE THESE LIGHTS THE DELIVERY WAS PROMPT THE PACKAGING WAS SECURE AND WELL DONE TO KEEP THE PRODUCT FROM BREAKING THEY ARE A TRADITIONAL LIGHT AND LOOK LOVELY IN MY ROOM ON THE DOWNSIDE NO GOOD AS A READING LIGHT
on 17 February 2011
The product arrived weeks before it was suppose to which was great! The lamp looks beautiful when its lit. It was a bit smaller than i thought it would be and the welding on the lamp shade is very thick and visible when not lit. The base also looks a bit cheap. Overall iam happy with it and the price was un beatable and i will buy from there again!
on 17 May 2013
Much prettier than the photo. Looks lovely even when switched off. Beautiful lamp. Not as 'in your face' as some other tiffany lamps and the better for it.
on 14 October 2011
Exactly what it said on the tin with a first class packaging and delivery service. All visitors comment on the way it sparkles when the lights are on. I am extremely pleased with this purchase
on 11 May 2013
A very pretty lamp that suits our victorian cottage. When the lamp is lit it looks very pretty and has a nice range of colours.
on 6 April 2013
I just adore this beautiful Art Deco-look lamp. It has pride of place on my bedside table. Its name "Jessamine" really suits its appearance. I would highly recommend this lovely lamp to anyone who wishes to beautify their bedroom or any room.