Format: DVD|Change

on 8 April 2015
This is a great dvd glad I have it,will watch again & again.
on 9 April 2010
What an excellent DVD - have all the Tull albums and also the ones Ian did solo - but to be able to listen and watch at the same time is just fab - have played it over and over again and it never fails to entertain. The man is a genius and a fantastic performer, I love some of his witty intros - seen Ian live several times and this is almost as good as having a live performance in your lounge!!
on 7 May 2011
This is a very good DVD for fans like myself.
An excellent selection of songs, good lights, good show and our old men from Jethro!
A very good edition you will enjoy.
If it's the first time you're going to watch Jethro, I think there are better DVDs. Ian's voice is not the same as the old days,and they are now, some mature guys playing for fun.
But we love them, so, I hope they continue on the road for many years now.
May 17th/2011 in Buenos Aires!!
on 16 June 2011
After the absolute dearth of decent video releases over the first 30 years of the band's existence this is the latest in a real deluge of Tull DVDs in the last 10 years or so. This was a great performance in front of a very genteel looking audience, really enjoyable, although I must admit I had been a bit concerned both about Ian's vocal abilities and the new look line-up, but they came up trumps yet again. I can commend it to old and new fans alike.
on 10 March 2015
satisfeito
on 14 April 2013
Never seen it myself, but the recipient was well chuffed and rated it highly and he'd definitely know, his collection of Jethro Tull music and memorabilia is extensive .